Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Jalopy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Land of the most successful predator hunters EVER.

Jeff Mock - Arizona's #1 coyote killer

Redfrog - a legendary French Canadian wolf slayer (and publisher of over 100,000 posts on the web)

Rockin Barry Stewart B Bar - looked for fame on the internet only to be met with scorn, BUT, invented standing up predator hunting

www.predatormasters.com should be your GO TO website!

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trolling Rick's site to recruit for another is just low-class.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Probably a banned member of PM. I detect sarcasm...

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I believe that is called sarcasm. If not, well, ummm...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jalopy

Redfrog - a legendary French Canadian wolf slayer (and publisher of over 100,000 posts on the web)

Rockin Barry Stewart B Bar - looked for fame on the internet only to be met with scorn, BUT, invented standing up predator hunting

Been a few members banned over there lately.
What was your user name?

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Redfrog is a Obama loving piece of chit in my opinion , feel free to pass this on to him

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Some of the guys call redfrog pussgut because his massive gut rolls over his belt.

I've been so overwhelmed with fake news that I'm now nuts. Let's go Brandon
J
Jalopy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
sarcasm - YES. MockCockSucker and Red Fraud are the biggest internet predator hunting jokes that exist today.

Red Fraud - guide, outfitter, wolf killer INTERNET LEGEND

MockCockSucker - used car salesman, nuff said

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The worst part is this submissive forum rules now...

You can't even call a guy out for being the cocklover they are.

You forgot about the classifieds section Nazi reb....

J
Jalopy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Predatormasters WANTS YOU and your $$$ - http://www.predatormasterstore.com/Huntregistration.html

For $150, you can help support those who don't know what work is other than trying to scam you on the internet. It's the big PM convention and hunt! Instead of virtually being butt banged by Red fraud and his ilk, go to Tucson and get bent over real time!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
you sound like a butthurt baby. they musta really hurt your feelers over there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Berry posts over here to.
end him a PM and tell him how you feel.
Or even better,,, do a call out thread. Those never get old.

I'll let you in on something,,,,, all of the guys you listed are/were in it for personal gain no matter what they say.
No different than the owner of this site cept that he doesn't lie about it.

Last edited by FieldGrade; 12/26/14.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Barry is only half bad, pussgut is bad to the 10th power.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
gotta say, that site has went downhill since the Shadetree.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've been to the PM hunt in NM a couple of times and hope to make it to Tucson this year. I don't think I've ever met Red frog and only met Jeff once but I've only been posting over there since 2003. I've met some pretty nice guys and have hunted with and taken others hunting at the convention and had some good times. I can't think of many things that I've done for $150 that have been as much fun. I've been posting here since 2002 and haven't had a problem here either.

Just the trip is interesting, I've got hunts lined up in UT, NV and AZ already and might wander over to NM and hunt a little in the SW corner of the state with some folks I've met at the convention. I usually arrive a week early and get some hunting in and then hunt my way back to WA in April.

A pissing match on the internet is dumber than a pissing match with a drunk, I just back away and enjoy the fireworks. Just about every hunting sight you go to a good pair of waders are a must and thick skin doesn't hurt.

I've been at this going on 50 years and over time we all figure out what works for us, if someone thinks what I do is wrong, I just ignore them. If I see something that is working for someone or they say something that sounds like it might work I'm not above trying it.

Hell I like Minaska calls(they've been good to me), combination guns, low power variable scopes and can't imagine why anyone would want to put a fixed 6x scope on a calling rifle. Pretty much everything wrong according to some but it works for me.

Last edited by erich; 12/26/14.

After the first shot the rest are just noise.

Make mine a Minaska

Heaven has walls and rules, H-ll has open borders
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
redfrog aka pussgut on the left, unknown on the right.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He must not walk to very many stands... smile

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Grin.....

Looks like Byron on right...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rusky
redfrog aka pussgut on the left, unknown on the right.

[Linked Image]

Dam!!!!
I had heard he was fat but holey fat back!

J
Jalopy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Ya got to hand it to the king of internet poseurs, Red Fraud. For years, this obese dwarf has virtually portrayed himself on the interwebs as this great guide, outfitter and predator "expert".....the only thing "predator" about this guy is the fact that he draws in the noobies to his BS, knowing that anybody who's anybody long time ago figured out that it was all an internet ruse.

Hey Red Fraud, you know that the paranoia side of you has made you check out everybody else's websites to see "oh golly gee, who has exposed me now!?!" and that you're damn mad that even the 24 hour guys have seen through your internet persona. But, don't worry, I'm sure in your "predator" ways you'll lure enough dipsheets and their $150 down to your little "hunt" so that you and the 2nd biggest douchebag on the net, the infamose Mocksucker himself can charm and wow the few idiots left out there.

Canada's go to "wolf" guy...yea right ya bloated toad. You can hardly waddle away from the keyboard to take a pizz much less put a chunk of lead into a predator

Last edited by Jalopy; 12/28/14.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
BaHaHaha!

...... very, very butthurt

==================================================

I'm a proud member of the BGE cult ... yes, I consider myself an EGGHEAD
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
musta spent $150 at froggy's place.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Three pages of rants from a guy that has 6 posts and we still don't know why. Getting boring. Four posts are on this thread and 2 on Bad Deal thread whining about some guy in WY.

Not one constructive comment.

Add this one to the ignore list.

Last edited by erich; 12/28/14.

Make mine a Minaska

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So, can you kill a coyote at 300 yards with a 17HMR or what??

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
WOW! that thread was fun hahaha
If there is any doubt to PM integrity pm me for some real juicy stuff, I have numerous dealings with mock and his moderators and lets not forget yellow hammer the guy that set Duane F up from shooters services and got him not only removed as a moderator but banned from the board. I write about the virus that has infected these guys at my blog, yes they do have a mental disorder. and yes I am still a member there, I like to piss them off by giving away free stuff, calls, camo ect. this really burns mocks rear end. hahaha

M2D the science behind deception
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guess I'm out of the loop on Predatormasters drama. I hardly visit that site anymore, mostly because I haven't been predator hunting very much. I remember thinking the classifieds had become nazi-ish.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The first couple years PM was in existence, it was a pretty good place.

Somewhere along the way things started to go sideways. I think money had a lot to do with it and having too many chiefs who all wanted a piece of the $$$ pie.

It didn't take long and the really knowledgeable predator hunters were shown the door either by outright banning or they wearied of the games being played by management and left on their own.

At the same time, moderators who were on the inner circle often turned on each other and the odd man out or the guy who wouldn't play along with the backstabbing, was shown the door.

Stories started to leak out with each Mod shown the door, because they would go on another website and reveal how crooked management really was. What many members suspected was true, the place was run by snakes.

The best bet is just stay away from the place.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
OK Guys PM me or just outright tell me what I'm not seeing or is just going over my head.

I've hung out here and at PM for over 10 yrs. I've been treated cordially in both places, never asked for any money to be a member.

I've been to the PM hunt a couple of times and had a good time, met other hunters from around the country. I've hunted with a couple of the moderators from NM after the PM hunt. I buy and sell stuff on the classifieds(no problems). I understand the concept of "It's my ball so we play the game my way". PM is the only major sight that isn't regional that caters to predator hunters, predator hunting is kind of an afterthought on this site like trapping, waterfowl and upland. Sure your going to get a lot of newbies asking the same question over and over and anyone that has killed two coyotes is an expert but the old days of a clique of oldtimers is over the predator hunting industry is booming and you know "you have to make hay while the sun shines".

So clue me in on what I don't see.

Erich(Clueless in Seattle)

Make mine a Minaska

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by huntsman22
musta spent $150 at froggy's place.....

Spit some coffee out.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by erich

No, no. That's 'sposed to be 'Sleepless in Seattle'.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'd never lose sleep over a website.

Make mine a Minaska

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Some people just don't know what they don't know.

J
Jalopy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Huntsman22 - callin me butthurt? I, as well as many other recall when those backroom masturbators at PM banned your ass....remember how butt hurt you were?

I'm just trying to warn the masses about not laying down $150 to these con men butt phu-kkers.....they'll take your cash and bend you over at the same time.

Hey Red Fraud, a PM spy emailed me and said you've been monitoring this post and yer pretty pizzed off about being exposed as an internet pretender. In your next life, get a real job you fat bastard and quit posing on the internet as something that you sure as hell aint and never were.

Ya gotta wonder what forces of nature brought the likes of Jeff MockSucker, Red Fraud, Barry Stewart and other backroom homos together?!?!

Last edited by Jalopy; 12/30/14.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Jalopy, you know not of what you speak. Awful hard to feel butthurt if'n ya ain't....So, no, I ain't sorry to be gone. They told me to change my 'abrasive' posting style and gave me a 'mandatory' posting suspension. They called it a 'ban' but I lost no other priviledges. When OT told me THAT chit, I told him to go ahead and make it permanent and delete all proof of my existence. He did make the permanent ban at that time, but those [bleep] want the inflated membership figures to show/scam their advertisers into thinking they're bigger/better than they really are, so they let that part slide...... Besides alla that, rockinbbar is a friend of mine. And for you to come on here bad-mouthing and name-calling him without knowing of all he done behind the scenes, is total BS.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I did some research on there member count and found that about 60% of the members they had listed had never ever made one post, I asked them what the deal was and got the cold shoulder, there actual membership is about 60% less than what they claim, plus I could never get a true number of hits the website was getting from real live people, this is not uncommon among websites, but it's not my cup of tea, the final straw for me was when there own mods set Duane F. up to get rid of him as a mod. and finally banned him.

J
Jalopy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Listen here, 22 - Backroom Barry got exposed for the narc and internet game player that he is when some of the predatormasters moderators only chat rooms accidently were left open for the public to read. That, my friend, is the behind the scenes stuff that RockinBbar is famous for.

But I do hear now that Barry is reformed and realized the error of his ways. Mr. Stewart had let himself be lead around by the Red Fraud and Mock but soon realized that these deviants weren't the kind of kids that his parents wanted Barry Boy to be around. He also found out that FoxPro likes to love'em and leave'em

He is a bb gun "pro staff", though smile Tell Barry that predator hunters might forgive, but we NEVER forget

Last edited by Jalopy; 12/30/14.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Tell him yourself...... he's a member here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I like Rockin'Bar, he might have made a mistake or two in the past but who hasn't? I freely admit I sure have. We have all had the wool pulled over our eyes before and it seems Barry figured it out soon enough.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
GC, fill me in on what Barry done to fire up jalopy. It musta happened after I was gone.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Listen here, 22 - Backroom Barry got exposed for the narc and internet game player that he is when some of the predatormasters moderators only chat rooms accidently were left open for the public to read. That, my friend, is the behind the scenes stuff that RockinBbar is famous for.

But I do hear now that Barry is reformed and realized the error of his ways. Mr. Stewart had let himself be lead around by the Red Fraud and Mock but soon realized that these deviants weren't the kind of kids that his parents wanted Barry Boy to be around. He also found out that FoxPro likes to love'em and leave'em

He is a bb gun "pro staff", though smile Tell Barry that predator hunters might forgive, but we NEVER forget

Wow...and I thought there was drama on this site...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
GC, fill me in on what Barry done to fire up jalopy. It musta happened after I was gone.

I don't have a clue... I don't know who "jalopy" is or what his user name was on PM.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Jalopy .... grow some balls and tell us your user name on PM.

Unless you are afraid?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I've known Barry long before he was even involved with PM.

Barry is about as good a guy as you can get. I'll vouch for him any day of the week -

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Everyone is judged by the company they keep.

B
BAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
One of the best things PM did was to get rid of Duane.... Listening to all his internet BS and self absorbing "catch phrases" got old real quick. He brought it all on himself so he got what he had coming...

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
say what you want about the guy he knew what he was talking about, he always backed up what he said and you always knew where he stood on any topic. the thread is not about Duane it's about how pm handles there forum, if you have a problem with a member or a mod. just ban the guy and move on, Duane created allot of money for the forum. the way they set him up to get rid of him was my objection.
Now it's there forum they can do what they want, I can choose to go there or not, I don't spend much time on the forum I do like to get on and give away free stuff, this really grips mocks butt, and they can ban me any time they want, I have no problem with it, I do not like taking advantage of new guys trying to learn a little and getting started coyote hunting without spending allot of money.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by prkrgrp
the thread is not about Duane it's about how pm handles there forum

No it's not. It's about a butthurt baby coming over here and slamming those guys. Can't figger out why he don't do it in person, instead of name-calling and bad mouthing guys on the innerweb. Well, hell. I'd pay good money to be there, if he called Barry a 'backroom homo' to his face. As gunner would say, his 'teeth would rain down like a box of chicklets'. Shickenchit....

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I know Barry rather well, I have his phone number. Now to the meat of things. Barry lays with dogs and has flees all over him. He is also 2 faced, as in he talks [bleep] about fatfrog and then gets in bed with him.

The frog was removed from his position as chairman of the board for a year because he had stole some money or put another way he padded his expense account. No one wanted the job so he got it back.

PM has pretty much banned all the old crew and relies Google to refresh the membership. PM depends on a used car salesman to generate revenue with banner ads. Smells like rotten fish from here, or is that rotten frog.

Yes I have a membership there, but only to surf the classifieds. I would never post anything of value on the chicken [bleep] site.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That site has a few members that seem to know what they're talking about.

The rest is trash in my opinion. They also seem to do a good job of promoting the taking of fur in the off-season and I find that more than a little annoying.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Geez..........to think all this bandwidth could have had some nice juicy porn instead........

HM

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
do a good job of promoting the taking of fur in the off-season and I find that more than a little annoying.

If you was boosting hunting gear/calls and related goodies, your income would suffer if you were limited to selling yer wares only in winter/prime fur time.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In all reality, they seem to have lost a lot of good members in the recent months. Their affection for their sponsors is at times nauseating and god forbid if you challenge them, you'll be put in your place.

There are a few Mods who make statements that make no sense. Like how the 700 action is too big for .223 based cartridges. Huh!?

One of the sponsors finally got CatShooter chased off. And that sponsor is a tremendous douche. Pushes his product in 99% of his posts and his way is the ONLY correct way to do anything.

Its a shame, I really used to learn a lot there and picked up a lot of tips and advice. Not too much anymore..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I could give two fuggs about Predator Masters. The only things i have learned there is how to bait a coyote and how to set up a scattergun for the same.....

Both of those guys post here so what is the point!

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
They also seem to do a good job of promoting the taking of fur in the off-season and I find that more than a little annoying.

Travis

This annoys me to no end. I realize there are situations when it is needed but when it isn't wasting the fur bothers me.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Different areas different ways I guess. I grew up in SW Oklahoma and we shot coyotes year round same as we did hogs, possums, armadillos, and skunks. Nobody I know ever skinned one, in fact I didn't know how to tube skin a furbearer until I moved to Alaska and had someone show me. We hung coyotes on fenceposts or left them lay where we shot them. When I told guys up here in ak what we did to coyotes down there they had much th same reaction as you and Deflave. Difference I guess is that down there they are considered a varmint or pest as opposed to a furbearer.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I see the drama with pussgut and PMS is a never ending saga. sick

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheKid
Different areas different ways I guess. I grew up in SW Oklahoma and we shot coyotes year round same as we did hogs, possums, armadillos, and skunks. Nobody I know ever skinned one, in fact I didn't know how to tube skin a furbearer until I moved to Alaska and had someone show me. We hung coyotes on fenceposts or left them lay where we shot them. When I told guys up here in ak what we did to coyotes down there they had much th same reaction as you and Deflave. Difference I guess is that down there they are considered a varmint or pest as opposed to a furbearer.

Not to mention an old red coyote aint worth sh+t in the first place...Pretty far from prime Montana pales for sure!!

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They also seem to do a good job of promoting the taking of fur in the off-season and I find that more than a little annoying.

Travis

No shortage of that around here too. Or any site for that matter.

But yea,,,, PMS is mostly newbie's getting bad advise from posers.
And it's gotten worse over the years.

J
Jalopy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
On the average, Quebec'ers are vile creatures and the fact that an Arizona used car salesman and a New Mexico pretend cowboy internet sensation would take orders from a French Canadian to screw fellow americans over is treasonous.

a bunch of good guys got butt-rammed by these so called "americans" . Take sides if you will: Support the French Canadian and his traitor lieutenants or stand beside your fellow countrymen

The other poseur cowboy you guys think got screwed over by the backroom boys...Duane played the game and found out that there's no loyalty amongst thieves.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you have a problem with someone, tell em to their face.

At this point you're just acting like a little bitch.

Last edited by FieldGrade; 01/02/15.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TheKid

Yes. I'm all for predator control and popping targets of opportunity during the off season.

But I think a website that is seemingly dedicated to the hunting of predators and furbearers should try and teach people that some folks still rely on fur as part of their income. It's not all about firing up the FoxPro and having something to shoot at in the middle of July.

I understand it can be a regional thing but overall I think people that leave $300.00 worth of fur on the ground and BRAG about it are nothing but immature pricks. Obviously an area that truly needs pest control would exclude this classification.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I remember Rajn Cajn, and thought Randy was a really nice guy, met him at a few hunts from other websites. Knockem dead Fred was/is another good guy IMO.

Both were Mod's and got booted or left. Don't know the whole story there either.

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
They're both over on NPHA. I don't go there anymore either....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jalopy,
You may or may not have a legitimate bitch with PM but your whiny little tantrum is annoying. If you can't stand up and say, "This is who I am and this is why I don't like you" to their face then nobody gives a damn to hear it. Your credibility is shot.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Field Grade's assessment of bad advice and posers at PM is spot on. I'll add that not all the advice is bad, just that when it is something that is parroted and regurgitated from reading or videos rather than boots on the ground and hands on experience from some guy that never leaves the keyboard it rubs me wrong. That is a personal peeve.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MOGC
Jalopy,
You may or may not have a legitimate bitch with PM but your whiny little tantrum is annoying. If you can't stand up and say, "This is who I am and this is why I don't like you" to their face then nobody gives a damn to hear it. Your credibility is shot.

Agreed Gary ^^^^^
I said all that in my second post but not as eloquently as you can so I edited it down to
"say it to their face ya whiney little bitch". grin

BTW,,, Happy New Year buddy.

Last edited by FieldGrade; 01/02/15.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL... Thank you buddy and same to you.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
How long would it be before the fleas fall off? wink

I've not had anything to do with PM for about 4-5 years now...

It is interesting to see though, and entertaining as hell. laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Barry, did you give jalopy a 'wedgie'? His panties are sure in a wad....

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Don't even know who he is. Perhaps he can shed light on that..

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
He thinks knockin' that site here is going to do what? Ever heard the saying that there is no such thing as "bad press".
At the very least he's creating curiosity.
Unless that's his true intent, ITFP.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
J
Jalopy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
How long would it be before the fleas fall off? wink

I've not had anything to do with PM for about 4-5 years now...

It is interesting to see though, and entertaining as hell. laugh

Ya Barry, keep grinnin' and thinkin' that we've forgot. Please advise us how you that it was the gnats azz to conspire with a French Canadian to screw over your fellow countryman. Sure is fun going over pages and pages of the mod chat room antics that you, Fraud and Mockster perpetrated - here's one little reminder: your reference to Randy Reeves as a, in your words a "bass-turd"

The moniker "Backroom Barry" that you earned the easy..no the Sleazy way is a very fitting title

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by erich
OK Guys PM me or just outright tell me what I'm not seeing or is just going over my head.

I've hung out here and at PM for over 10 yrs. I've been treated cordially in both places, never asked for any money to be a member.

So clue me in on what I don't see.

Erich,
Good post and I�ve appreciated your straight take on things.

My take: I�m surprised that PMS is still going. That outfit run by dishonest men is not worth a look in the rearview mirror, but you asked.

Specifics?
I hung out there for several years and noticed a cycle of tension/banning and then relative calm for awhile before it started again. People who were actually good predator callers or professional animal control pros were usually the ones booted. I said nothing but sided with the site for the first few cycles of that, assuming the ones banned were trouble makers. But I noticed that the trouble makers were raising legit questions about conflict of interest, favored advertisers, ethics and honesty.

Then I pointed out a blatant conflict of interest when mods pretended to give neutral purchasing advice while keeping it quiet that they were on an advertiser�s staff. I was na�ve.

Mods started hassling my posts, Red Frog sent me warning PM�s and basically told me that they did not want me and to leave. Azmastablasta (?) responded to a comment I posted about conflict of interest with a post that said I was molesting altar boys.

The Predator Masters rulers preferred his kind to my kind and made him a mod. I left.

Mods who have left there have e-mailed and PM�ed me that my comments re conflict of interest, unethical influence of advertising money etc. were accurate though it took them awhile to realize it.

There is lots more. Some of it hilarious IMO, some more serious. One of their top leaders posted a homoerotic excrement fantasy on another site that will likely haunt him for the rest of his life.

Barry, if you have been disassociated from PMS for several years, my respect for you goes up.

As to the OP in this thread, Field Grade, Huntsman22 and MOGC have scoped that pretty accurately IMO.

Last edited by Okanagan; 01/02/15. Reason: discretion
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
There was a site that dedicated itself to exposing PMS, that's where mockster posted his sexual rant.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
link?....

D
D
Somebody sent me a link to this thread and told me to check it out. I see some familiar names. Hope old Santa Clause was good to all you bad boys. smile

Hey GC, I see our good friend Walter Mitty FINALLY killed a coyote. Might of run over it with his mule ATV, but by God he FINALLY got one killed. He's still as full of [bleep] as the proverbial Christmas Goose. Some things will never change.

Keep yer chins up boys.

If coyotes are dogs, are dogs coyotes?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Larry, not a coyote, they are too smart for him. A bobcat though we both know compared to a coyote they are dumb as hell. Did you see where they insinuated that you weren't truthful? Read through this if you haven't ...

http://www.predatormastersforums.co...b=showflat&Number=2762454&page=1

BTW, great to hear from you! Hope everything is good in your world.

J
Jalopy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Backroom Barry, come out to play! Oh well, while I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on you if yuse on fire, I'll least give you cred for being bright enough to go back into hiding in the shadows.

Doggin Yotes, great to see you! You were too smart, too quick and killed too many coyotes for PM admins to digest. Mocksucker and the Fraud prefer the C. Middleton 'tard types to ruse and butthump..........you obviously saw right through those phonies and they knew it.........and banned yer azz

Do ya all remember the other PM poseur Java4? Dbaggery at its finest

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
link?....

The man who started the site shut it down. I think it was called Predator Monsters.

My reply took awhile and I apologize for being out in the snow looking for lion tracks most of the day when a credible internet hunting guru would have stuck by the keyboard. whistle cool

D
D
Originally Posted by MOGC
Larry, not a coyote, they are too smart for him. A bobcat though we both know compared to a coyote they are dumb as hell. Did you see where they insinuated that you weren't truthful? Read through this if you haven't ...

http://www.predatormastersforums.co...b=showflat&Number=2762454&page=1

BTW, great to hear from you! Hope everything is good in your world.

Gary, you know the problems reb8600 and I had. For him to call me a liar and say I had been warned several times just blows me away. He and I had private message "discussions* (many times)and we damn sure didn't like each other, but for him to say I was "warned several times" is downright BS. I was NEVER given any kind of warning. But you know that. smile

And while I have the floor, one other thing I gotta set straight. Somebody that posted in that thread said the reason I was banned is because "Doggin said something sexual about a female member of Predator Masters". HUH? Where the [bleep] did that come from? I would never do something like that. And I didn't.

I did make a stupid comment about the grip area on a freakin rifle stock. Yeah, it was out of line and could of been considered sexual, but it damn sure wasn't addressed towards anybody.

Whew, glad I was able to get that off my chest. Think I'll go shotgun some coyotes tomorrow. Monday I'm going hunting for azzholes. Sure could use a decoy. Wonder if reb8600 is available?.

If coyotes are dogs, are dogs coyotes?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm not a fan of that Nazi reb8600 either Larry.

Glad to see you around here....I told that fart Dennis to give me a call if you show up around here so we could get some stands done over the hill.....

Let me know if you guys get together...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
chupa

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
What's this guys name?

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
bwahaha....

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
link?....

http://predatormonster.com/forum/index.php

You will need a cookie to get in. The cookie is sent automatically to the members.

J
Jalopy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by Rusky
What's this guys name?

[Linked Image]

That individual is someone who gladly took marching orders from a French Canadian to put the screw job on fellow Americans

That individual bought into the Foxpro mystic and furiously leg humped for the Dillons

That individual invented standing up stands

That individual is the master at straddling both sides of the fence

That individual is huntsman22's hero

That individual is non other then the internet sensastion Backroom Barry

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What's wrong with standing up if you can get by with it?

Some of the guys in AZ use ladders to get up above the brush.

Why would you care?

Last edited by FieldGrade; 01/04/15.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Can't see any problem with standing up either.

Matter of fact, most of my successful stands are done in a truck, at about 65mph.

Heavy duty brakes are an important aspect of predator hunting.

YMMV.

Travis

J
Jalopy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
nothing wrong with standing up on a stand. It's been done for years. Backroom Barry 'claimed' to have invented the method with a huge introductory thread on predatormasturbators. Did you also invent predator hunting, the airplane or ford motor co. too, B Bar?

I received an email from a person asking that I back off B Bar. Reasons are, being a backroom insider opened up his eyes to the ways of French Canadianry and used car salesmen --- Barry got caught up in the moment with these "gurus" ---- B bar is remorseful.

I'll buy into that only if B Bar publically apologizes to the many banned from PM that he helped clandenstinely butt ram-- fess up to the actual goings ons in that backroom The stench hasn't quite gone away yet, has it Barry? Only you can help damper the odor

Wow, read through this garbage: http://www.predatormastersforums.co...b=showflat&Number=2762454&page=1

Once again, proof positive of the poor leadership, lack of integrity and plain ole' douchebaggery from PM's backroom brigade.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Backroom Barry 'claimed' to have invented the method with a huge introductory thread

I'm fat and lazy like redfrog, so I invented sitting down stands. Most of the copycats use turkey seats and lawn chairs and schit like that. That's because they aren't coordinated enuff to use my most original thought ever. The one-legged 'MILK STOOL'. It's gonna be patented....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For a minute there I thought you said MILF stool.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey Larry, we were both right, Walter did get a coyote! And a bobcat! I just saw his coyote thread, he's all worked up. LOL... smile

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I often stand on the shady side of a power pole if it's too thick to see sitting or there isn't a good elevated hide

Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Its snowing out so I'm relaxing in camp, been out hunting since the first can't believe this still has life. It is entertaining.

Been sick for a month and this is my first trip out boy am I out of shape. I've got to start shooting lighter loads in the rifle, I think it gained weight since last winter.

Good Night from Clueless

Make mine a Minaska

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Redfrog on his way to Tucson, AZ for the annual hunt and convention, he should be there by February. This is what happens when you abuse your expense account.

[Linked Image]

J
Jalopy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
probably headin to the bank to deposit those fat "wolf hunt" deposits from the stupid newbies on PM who were duped into believing a pile a' dung French Canadian could "deliver" 2nd thought, I don't think he ever really fooled anybody on that [bleep] site

and to think Barry B Bar was in bed with this loser. Lucky he didn't roll over on yus Barry! Git them fleas and lice knocked off yet?

N
N
I just heard about this thread. I haven't checked in here for a while and decided it's about time. After reading thru all 10 pages of this thread, I see that some all the dirty laundry has been exposed. There's a lot more detail, and a lot more dirt on certain individuals that wasn't revealed, but I think the uninformed have pretty much gotten the gist of what PM has degraded to.
I see a few familiar names here from the good ol days at PM. Glad to see you guys still posting.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
probably headin to the bank to deposit those fat "wolf hunt" deposits from the stupid newbies on PM who were duped into believing a pile a' dung French Canadian could "deliver" 2nd thought, I don't think he ever really fooled anybody on that [bleep] site

and to think Barry B Bar was in bed with this loser. Lucky he didn't roll over on yus Barry! Git them fleas and lice knocked off yet?

You have some serious sand in your vagina.... Maybe get a fire hose and wash that schit out

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12

You have some serious sand in your vagina.... Maybe get a fire hose and wash that schit out

You can bet there's more to this than he's telling.

PMS has indeed turned into a chit hole but I find it allot easier to simply not visit the place than it is to get all twisted up and make an ass of yourself over it.

Different strokes though.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Likely so. But why show up here leaving a smelly snail trail and not give particulars

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Likely so. But why show up here leaving a smelly snail trail and not give particulars

Beats me?????
Ask the OP.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
If the guy on the left is over 45 (or any age for that matter) he needs to take a stress test. I have a 48 year old coworker who looked exactly like that before his triple coronary bypass.

Love em or hate em.....

C
C
Don't forget the original captain obvious, Old turtle. That guy paints his rifles in the most hideous designs, if you want good laugh though.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by catskinner
Don't forget the original captain obvious, Old Turtle

LOL ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That describes him perfectly.

And like most PMS members, he doesn't hunt.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Sure he does. He plinks prairie dogs outta the truck window when he comes to Colorado. Then bitches about brass down the defroster vents. When I reminded him it's not legal to shoot from the vehicle here, he got all wadded up and hence his hard-on for me.

C
C
Hey huntsman he's an out of shape, unhealthy, ex cop. He can do whatever he dmn well pleases. Any stories posted of cops breaking the law, and he flies in and makes every excuse for them. And then says he was in internal affairs and he knows there is no such thing as a crooked cop. If he had a hard on for you, it's because he saw you in a pair of tight wranglers. And it brought him back to his days of a young patrol officer in St. Louis.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
http://www.predatormastersforums.com/Cbosshog79bio.shtml

scroll to btm of link. get your fingers off the gd trigger

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
" I believe that the future of the sport that we love will be in the hands(and trigger fingers) of our children and I hope to do my part protecting that heritage in the future."

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Don't forget that pussgut is still alive and screwing Americans

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

470 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 2,328 guests, and 1,053 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,831
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.