Campfire Tracker
S
Largent was one of the best.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sqweeler
Largent was one of the best.

All time? Largest in the slot, Rice to the weak side, and Moss/Carter/Megatron to the strong side. Put in Novacek or Gonzalez or Gronk at TE, and the QB has a field day.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I wished Hines Ward still played for the Steelers. I always thought he was under rated as a receiver.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ward was fantastic.

Strong side, put Michael Irvin over there and call it good. Or Stallworth. Still, Moss in his prime (when he played to his ability) was untouchable and uncoverable.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Steve Largent was great. Really felt bad for Zorn coming to DC. He had no chance with Snyder and company. Especially, as a coach. Met him at a few of the club ceremonies and he was a super nice guy. Even smoked a stogie with him at the FedEx field humidor... grin

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
Ward was fantastic.

Strong side, put Michael Irvin over there and call it good. Or Stallworth. Still, Moss in his prime (when he played to his ability) was untouchable and uncoverable.

would have to agree, Moss was probably the best

unfortunately for him and the teams he played for, he had 10 million dollar talent and a ten cent attitude.

but when he wanted to turn it on, 4ager pretty well nailed it.

TO was the same, not as good as Moss, but a helluva wide receiver,

Irvin referred to Rice as "Jesus in cleats" he was very good, probably not as physically gifted as some of the others, but more than made up for it with his dedication and good attitude.

love to see credit given where it's due, evident many of you are pretty good students of the game and unbiased as well.

we've seen some incredible athletic talent over the years

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rice never fumbled, that I can recall. If he touched it, he caught it. And, he ran perfect routes. Ditto Largent, but without Rice's speed or grace. Put those two on one side with a true deep threat on the other and a TE with ability coming underneath from the single WR side, and it's impossible to cover.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Moss got a raw deal but he's doing some outstanding work with youngsters now!!

Go Nats!!!!

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not looking good for the steelers

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
let me see if i have this right

i like a football team but someone else likes another team

that makes my gender association in question my iq in negative numbers and me no good for anything

all of this because my bunch of spoiled over paid criminals is not as good as your bunch of spoiled over paid criminals

i find it sad that adult supposed intelligent outdoors loving men would stoop to lows shown here

go outside and find a life

MC
IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Nope it is not.

Still a 4th quarter to go though.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Cam needs to get his head out of his azz...it's simple just hand off the ball to Stewart and it that doesn't work Cam just run it

Yup and he's arguably the best running QB in the NFL. Especially, on 3rd and long. But it is scary when he drops his shoulder and charges right through it. That's what gave AUB the edge.

You homo...Russell had 852 yards rushing. Hint...you're sounding dumber by the post Homer. lol

never really had any beef with you ok, and not lookin for one,

but man you certainly drop the insults when discussing football

is it just me or do you notice that about yourself?

know you love the Seahawks and you have every right to be proud of them, they're a great team, but pard you're taking this stuff way too seriously.

around a real campfire, I'm afraid knuckles would have already been bruised.

just idle it back a notch pard, if your team wins they win, but no reason to go around insulting everyone here that doesn't love the Seahawks as much as you do.

just a thunk
Amen.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MattClark

that makes my gender association in question my iq in negative numbers and me no good for anything

all of this because my bunch of spoiled over paid criminals is not as good as your bunch of spoiled over paid criminals

i find it sad that adult supposed intelligent outdoors loving men would stoop to lows shown here

Exactly so.

Just got back from several days out there and it was rather refreshing.

I haven't a "team" in this fight (nor any at all), but the games do amuse me.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MattClark

Yes sir....according to a small few you are spot on!! And your advice is sound! grin

Go Nats!!!!

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Cam needs to get his head out of his azz...it's simple just hand off the ball to Stewart and it that doesn't work Cam just run it

Yup and he's arguably the best running QB in the NFL. Especially, on 3rd and long. But it is scary when he drops his shoulder and charges right through it. That's what gave AUB the edge.

You homo...Russell had 852 yards rushing. Hint...you're sounding dumber by the post Homer. lol

never really had any beef with you ok, and not lookin for one,

but man you certainly drop the insults when discussing football

is it just me or do you notice that about yourself?

know you love the Seahawks and you have every right to be proud of them, they're a great team, but pard you're taking this stuff way too seriously.

around a real campfire, I'm afraid knuckles would have already been bruised.

just idle it back a notch pard, if your team wins they win, but no reason to go around insulting everyone here that doesn't love the Seahawks as much as you do.

just a thunk
Amen. And, okok would not be ok, ok.

Last edited by eyeball; 01/03/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
Not looking good for the steelers

Say whhhhhatttt???

Steelers are the ONE team that you never ever count out.

Last edited by byc; 01/03/15.

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Yep! When Big Ben gets hot, he's almost unstoppable. He's still got one hell of an arm! Looks to me like the Zebras are rooting for the Ravens!

Now we've got only a 5 point game with 11 minutes left to play! I may be wrong, but I wouldn't count out the Steelers just yet!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Stinkers late hitting? No way.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Man he won't run but Flacco gets that ball out fast! Maybe faster than anyone other than Manning. Brady and Ben R will at least run.

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by byc
Moss got a raw deal but he's doing some outstanding work with youngsters now!!

Moss probably had more God given talent and ability than ANY Receiver. When he and Chris Carter played together for the Vikings, I thought surely they would win at least 2 Super Bowls! But it was not to be.
I Would have LOVED to have seen him and Michael Irving lining up with Aikmen and the Boys!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

373 members (204guy, 1_deuce, 1minute, 1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 42 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,112 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,167
Posts18,465,330
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.