-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Have been known to ignore zones in combat, sure as hell won't pay attention to such things here in the US. Or their twisted version of law.

Sometimes I miss killin' folks that need it.

Balkanized tired don't roll well.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Not insanity pure act of treason by the people in charge.
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Cultural invasion is one thing. Violent, oppressive cultural invasion on American soil is war. Not securing our borders
is self destruction. We are in retreat in our own country.
Insanity, pure insanity.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No go zone for me is where they do not allow firearms....

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Pashooter
Not insanity pure act of treason by the people in charge.
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Cultural invasion is one thing. Violent, oppressive cultural invasion on American soil is war. Not securing our borders
is self destruction. We are in retreat in our own country.
Insanity, pure insanity.

There was that psychiatrist, who is frequently on FOX, featured on the Outnumbered Show, who said that he believed POTUS DIDN'T
want the US to be safe. He said he was ready for the blow- back he expected to receive from that statement. That is the first time I heard anybody on FOX, suggest/imply treasonous activities were possibly in play, on a high level. Pretty gutsy statement.

Last edited by Wyogal; 01/13/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If they want a no go zone, let them live in the ME. This is America, you either live by our rules or live somewhere else.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The only no-go zones we should allow must be surrounded by 20', waterproof walls topped with Concertina wire...and with quick fill water systems.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just like cancer, it needs to be removed before it can spread and kill the entire host.

To think this is even open to discussion is mind boggling.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Common sense has been taken hostage.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
can anyone in Minnesota or Michigan address this? Are there defacto, or otherwise designated 'no go' zones in the areas with a high percentage of muslims?
http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com...ist-training-camps-in-the-united-states/

Here is a list for you Sam... IIRC you still have people in the SW VA area?

Please don't feed the trolls!
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by smokepole
Anyone who advocates this should be tried for treason, shot, and then deported.

This. In triplicate, with a huge GFY sign, in triplicate. No Constitutional end-arounds.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It is my opinion that the muzzunist administration has tried and so far failed to start a race war here to destabilize every community in the country. They are thinking Plan B with the muzzvermin will work better.

1/504 PIR
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
There are already de facto "No Go" zones in the U.S.. Are there places near you that are not Muslim that you wont venture into regardless of the time of day? Detroit? Los Angeles? New York City? Etc.. Sharia law may not be in effect but there are varying "cultural" codes that may prevail. We have enough problems without sharia law. I have noted that there is movement in this country to recognize sharia law in some respects.

There is slowly building throughout the U.S. revulsion for many things happening on the cultural and political arenas which will lead to some unfortunate results.

Happy Trails!
NRA Life Member
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Be interesting to see if "no go" zones and training camps in America are in areas, that have strict gun laws.

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I don't think such a place would survive for very long in the Pikes Peak region.

KC

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
I think we should have Muslim NO Go Zones... like the Entire Nation.... they don't want to live by our laws, they can go home or GFThemselves....

CORRECT!

Nothing more needs saying. smirk

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce β€œThe Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
can anyone in Minnesota or Michigan address this? Are there defacto, or otherwise designated 'no go' zones in the areas with a high percentage of muslims?

thanks for the info. Yeah, lots of relatives in the corridor from Roanoke South to Bristol. For the most part, they are well armed red necks. laugh

Sam......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

that list of training camps.. why hasn't the US Military laid waste to every one of those...or taken over them as they initial did the one here in Oregon...

Mexico has laws that forbid foreigners to own land near water, of a certain value etc...the USA should NOT allow Muslims to own anything of value in this country that could be used as terrorist training anything...

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Information is pretty vague but the terrorist camp at bueno vista may still be there.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

That list of training camps.. why hasn't the US Military laid waste to every one of those...or taken over them as they initial did the one here in Oregon...

Well, for one thing, of the two areas in CA that caught my eye:

The Squaw Valley terrorist training camp doesn't exist other than on this list. Squaw is a ski resort, filled with Silicon Valley Tech gazillionaires that would SWAT any property after a couple of gunshots. A swift Google Earth view will confirm an utter lack of firing ranges, obstacle courses and shoot houses. Perhaps Gilani/Jilani or an associate purchased a home there, and now it's considered a terrorist hot spot?

As for the "Baladullah, CA" terrorist training camp - Baladullah is not a place name, but the name of a commune operated by Muslims of Amerca in the early 2000's. MoA did have ties to Jilani/Gilani and the Jamaat al-Fuqra terror org. It was investigated by various federal agencies in 2001-02, and its ostensible leader was later charged and convicted for misappropriation of public funds, grand theft and tax evasion. No federal charges against anyone that I can find. The commune had been abandoned as of mid-2002, according to a local with no love for the group.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Oh, and for the record, with regards to no go zones:

Fudk dat....

Sums up my thoughts as well.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

648 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 117LBS, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 2,566 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,164
Posts18,465,252
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.