Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 65 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 64 65
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rattler
not considering how much the bank actually held versus what we did....

Her cards carrying some heft?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I woulda went after half the house and a vehicle for sure. But obviously none of my business....

Joke around with my wife that if we ever split the sheets I get the dogs, not even a question. Of course she says hell no!

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by byc
With 4 kids find a good professional that won't leave a trail and have the bitch killed. Otherwise you're DONE financially and headed for certain ruin.

Idiot!
Fugg you azzhole, I've been through this a time or two. They're all replaceable and all gold diggers. If you think otherwise it is tuly you who is the idiot.

Idiot!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I woulda went after half the house and a vehicle for sure. But obviously none of my business....

Joke around with my wife that if we ever split the sheets I get the dogs, not even a question. Of course she says hell no!

and the debt with it? i walked out with zero debt and all the chit in the house that mattered to me....as of May when the papers were signed she was saddled with owing various banks close to $200,000....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wyoming260
I heard someone once say, you meet the people at their truest at funerals and in Divorce court. If you are blind sided by the prospect of divorce then the real reason for the divorce request will reveal itself quickly. You need to find legal counsel ( Female) and stock up on anything she will not miss asset wise.
Marriage counseling in most cases , can extent or mend depending on the reasons for the divorce request and the character of BOTH partners. If forgiveness is in both hearts you may come through stronger. If neither is a forgiver, then you are prepared.

The "female lawyer" advice is some of the worst I've ever read or heard. Yes, there are very good female attorneys. However, the hiring of a bleeder that passed the exam does NOT guarantee a good divorce attorney.

Matter of fact, a lot of them are just as bad at lawyering, as they are at police work, serving in the military, and being firefighters.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You da man !

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
.as of May when the papers were signed she was saddled with owing various banks close to $200,000....

$200K??? Hell, I owe more than that to my friends.

Dave

PS-They'll never see it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Epic thread man!

Looks like the drinking started about page 23. laugh We're 3 hours and a couple grades behind out here in the west, so be patient....

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by byc
With 4 kids find a good professional that won't leave a trail and have the bitch killed. Otherwise you're DONE financially and headed for certain ruin.

Idiot!
Fugg you azzhole, I've been through this a time or two. They're all replaceable and all gold diggers. If you think otherwise it is tuly you who is the idiot.

Idiot!!

I just asked my wife if she was a gold digger....

She just laughed and said, "Obviously not!"

Brutally honest woman, I love it.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by postoak
Let's have some female advice, Miss Lynn. Assume the OP is a good guy, what do you think is going on?

IF she married young, and never spent any real time being single, she may be wanting to go back now, and do ALL the things she wanted to do back then, but knew being a wife and being a mother prohibited it. It happens to men and women.

She was home for 14 years, she probably would have been better off being out working, getting away from the walls that housed her day after day.

Are you saying she'd have whored out sooner?

Any mother of a six-year-old who decides to break up her marriage to a non-abusive spouse is a filthy POS. Animals hang around long enough to raise their offspring.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Bring on the song!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

and the debt with it? i walked out with zero debt and all the chit in the house that mattered to me....as of May when the papers were signed she was saddled with owing various banks close to $200,000....

Holy chit!

New camper and Platinum F350????

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Amen

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Holy chit!

New camper and Platinum F350????

that the bank owns them 100%, they were purchased under the paper......believe me she has been b!tching bout her end of the deal since the ink was still wet on the paperwork grin the fact the guy she was phugging didnt leave his wife too kinda really pissed her off aswell laugh

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Glocktard
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by postoak
Let's have some female advice, Miss Lynn. Assume the OP is a good guy, what do you think is going on?

IF she married young, and never spent any real time being single, she may be wanting to go back now, and do ALL the things she wanted to do back then, but knew being a wife and being a mother prohibited it. It happens to men and women.

She was home for 14 years, she probably would have been better off being out working, getting away from the walls that housed her day after day.

Any mother of a six-year-old who decides to break up her marriage to a non-abusive spouse is a filthy POS. Animals hang around long enough to raise their offspring.
There ya go.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, in that case, it sounds like you made out like a bandit!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Epic thread man!

Looks like the drinking started about page 23. laugh We're 3 hours and a couple grades behind out here in the west, so be patient....

I didn't know homosexuals drank.

Drink up and let us know when you're ready for neti-pot in the dark roast.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

believe me she has been b!tching bout her end of the deal since the ink was still wet on the paperwork grin the fact the guy she was phugging didnt leave his wife too kinda really pissed her off aswell laugh

Poor gal. Tried to ruin two marriages and only killed one.

But if you worked for her family, wouldn't all your money just all be their money to begin with? So why would this shock her?

Or is she just that stupid?

Travis

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
birddog65,

Very sorry to hear your situation; like many here I have been through similar myself...

Personally, I suspect things have gone too far to ever return to normal and you need to start taking action now to safe guard your future.

Unless you do take action, you will be wiped out financially, and will probably loose the kids as well..

Unless you act, you will probably end up paying to set up and then continue funding her new single gal life style plus also that of her new boy friend.

No matter how reasonable she seems now about the impending divorce, once her lawyer gets involved, "Team Her" will suddenly want to rip you apart and will go all out for blood. Expect it..Plan for it..Be ready and one step ahead.

It is also likely she will be egged on by her girl friends/relatives ect...

As things progress, its very likely the issue of the children will be used as a weapon against you in some way so expect it coming.

So advice?

Stop being Mr Nice Guy and start thinking and planning a head, and be prepared to be ruthless if needs be..

Before you see a lawyer, think about whats going to happen to the kids..

If you push for custody, how will you look after them? Do you have relatives who could help? Maybe hire a nanny? Have a proposed game plan but make sure you keep it realistic..

Then go see a lawyer ASAP, and tell them what you want them to do for you..Tell them any plans re the kids and see what they suggest.

With her, don't suddenly become an a55hole no matter how tempting..Try to appear to be reasonable, especially around the kids but remember what you are trying to achieve and be ready to switch up a gear as needs be..

Start asking around your circle of friends/joint friends/relatives and sow the idea she has been unfaithful.

Its likely if she has, somebody will have known, but just didn't want to tell you..

At the same time, play your hand close to your chest and don't go bitching and whining about her, nor let anybody know your strategy, or anything else that maybe of use to her..

While you may only tell stuff to a buddy, you never know how that may get back to her ie through his wife or GF..

As others have said, do not leave the home until ordered by a Judge but I would get the majority if not all your firearms out of the house. Do this without her knowing if possible.

Also ask your lawyer now about cutting her finances and making she can't incur any more financial liability in your name.

Really what I am saying is first and foremost look to protect yourself, both financially and emotionally..Remember you did not start this, so you are not the bad guy..

I say that because if you are not in good shape, you can't look after/protect the kids on your terms...

Regards,

Peter

Last edited by Pete E; 01/21/15.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

[/quote]

Any mother of a six-year-old who decides to break up her marriage to a non-abusive spouse is a filthy POS. Animals hang around long enough to raise their offspring. [/quote]

This.

Page 18 of 65 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (Akpilot, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, akpls, 14 invisible), 1,630 guests, and 856 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,516
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.