-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 65 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 64 65
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My aunt and uncle got divorced. They each married someone else. Then they got givorced and remarried each other and are still married 35 years later.

Theory is nobody could put up with them, they were always odd.

You never know.

Last edited by NathanL; 01/21/15.

Otto is my co-pilot.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Steelhead
That's because you have a vagina.
Yes I do. She's sitting right here and is much better looking than your fat, ugly bitch. But hey, I've seen your pic and you did ok considering.

Uncalled for in any conversation! Call the man whater you have the balls to back up byr wives and kids are off limits.

My ignore list just grew.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by rattler

believe me she has been b!tching bout her end of the deal since the ink was still wet on the paperwork grin the fact the guy she was phugging didnt leave his wife too kinda really pissed her off aswell laugh

Poor gal. Tried to ruin two marriages and only killed one.

But if you worked for her family, wouldn't all your money just all be their money to begin with? So why would this shock her?

Or is she just that stupid?

Travis

she only owns 20% of the papers, other 80% is owned by someone that lives over in Missoula, sort of a family friend, her dad and grandmother sold to him back in '99....the papers are mortgaged to the hilt(other than that jeep and a rez bomb of Kates that was in my name, the vehicles and camper were/are owned by the corporation not Darla).....last i looked she had about $80,000 in outstanding student loans and the bank still owned 80% of the house plus medical bills, credit cards ect.....

what meant more to her than anything is her shares of the paper which she acquired AFTER we got married....knowing this, wasnt hard to get what i wanted....had i kept the truck or Yukon i wouldnt have gotten anything as the bank owned them....bank owned most the house and with the Bakken slowing down selling it wasnt gonna gain me half of jack chit...

granted i did a couple dumb things since the divorce and those are on me BUT i walked away from the marriage with the better deal by far cause she would do anything not to lose what little of the papers she has her name on....

Last edited by rattler; 01/21/15.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Scott F
That's because you have a vagina.
Yes I do. She's sitting right here and is much better looking than your fat, ugly bitch. But hey, I've seen your pic and you did ok considering.

Uncalled for in any conversation! Call the man whater you have the balls to back up byr wives and kids are off limits.

My ignore list just grew.
If you're gonna fugg with the bull, don't be shocked when you get the horn. I sure won't be missing you.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

believe me she has been b!tching bout her end of the deal since the ink was still wet on the paperwork grin the fact the guy she was phugging didnt leave his wife too kinda really pissed her off aswell laugh

But if you worked for her family, wouldn't all your money just all be their money to begin with? So why would this shock her?

Travis

she only owns 20% of the papers, other 80% is owned by someone that lives over in Missoula, sort of a family friend, her dad and grandmother sold to him back in '99....the papers are mortgaged to the hilt(other than that jeep and a rez bomb of Kates that was in my name, the vehicles and camper were/are owned by the corporation not Darla).....last i looked she had about $80,000 in outstanding student loans and the bank still owned 80% of the house plus medical bills, credit cards ect.....

what meant more to her than anything is her shares of the paper which she acquired AFTER we got married....knowing this, wasnt hard to get what i wanted....had i kept the truck or Yukon i wouldnt have gotten anything as the bank owned them....bank owned most the house and with the Bakken slowing down selling it wasnt gonna gain me half of jack chit...

granted i did a couple dumb things since the divorce and those are on me BUT i walked away from the marriage with the better deal by far cause she would do anything not to lose what little of the papers she has her name on....

Oh chit, I just assumed the house and vehicles were close to being all paid off.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by huntsman22
When they're done, they're done......

Yep

Be better off acting like it don't bother you, sucks.

Good luck

Billy, you got one right. :>)

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If you're gonna fugg with the bull, don't be shocked when you get the horn. I sure won't be missing you.

You must have read that thread on the Dexter cattle.

Dexters are the smallest breed of cattle in America.

Bulls mature to 100-110 lbs. and 38-44 inches high at the shoulder.

Last edited by SamOlson; 01/21/15.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
if you do split, bury your pride and only do what is in the best interest of the kids.....granted dont put yourself in the poor house.....but being vindictive towards your kids mother cause your hurt will do little but hurt your relationship with them in the long run....i have a better relationship with my oldest stepdaughter than she does with her mom because of my behavior versus hers....Kate spent the holidays with me, not her mom cause its what she wanted....

That speaks volumes.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Epic thread man!

Looks like the drinking started about page 23. laugh We're 3 hours and a couple grades behind out here in the west, so be patient....

I didn't know homosexuals drank.

Drink up and let us know when you're ready for neti-pot in the dark roast.
Travis

I invested heavily in waist-high Montana livestock futures when you moved there and hit it big!

What's this new twist you have on sheep?

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Travis

Oh chit, I just assumed the house and vehicles were close to being all paid off.

nope, guessing the new truck this winter was cause the paper needed the expense for the tax write off, but since they do this every year or two it is never paid off....the Yukon is tied to the note the bank holds on the business, the truck is on its own loan.....think we bought the house in mid 2006 with a 30 year mortgage....

she was barely treading water with my paycheck helping things out, i just didnt give a chit so long as payments were current, other than the house it was in her name, not mine.....from the sounds of things she hasnt been doing any better without me, infact without me there to help hold down the fort she is working more hours than she has in years....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

Women are like cats.... if you try to hold,hug and contain them they will pull away and run out the opened door
If you let them alone and don't give them the time of day
They will be purring and rubbing up and down your leg following you everywhere

YUP !!! Half the time we have each other on ignore but trust each other explicitly. 20 years together.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SamOlson

You must have read that thread on the Dexter cattle.

Dexters are the smallest breed of cattle in America.

Bulls mature to 100-110 lbs. and 38-44 inches high at the shoulder.

Nope, musta missed it. But that's reeeel interestin'....

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
What the hell happened to this subject. It sure went south right quick.
I don't wont to read 30 plus pages, so a brief synopsis would be nice.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Amen

I thought we were leaving Jesus out of this?

Camp is where you make it.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
We are, but He ain't.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I know how it is to be short on money. Luckily the old Ford is paid off and we are only 7-8 years away on the house. No kids though either so paying extra on the mortgage is easy.

Speaking of cash, you land a job yet?

Seems like people are always looking for help around here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by viking
What the hell happened to this subject. It sure went south right quick.

Everyone pretty much thinks his wife is cheating on him, get a mean lawyer, protect yourself and the kids, Travis talking about homosexual tendencies, move on, get a mean lawyer, Travis on butt pounding again, etc etc etc.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
havent gotten a call back, have put in for everything from Git-N-Go to the State Highway....not to mention sending my resume to printing companies all over the western US...thats one of the mistakes i did make, i was to damn picky at the start on what job i would take when i shoulda grabbed on to something while i looked for better instead of burning through cash on hand....should have never come back here but was promised a bunch of flooring jobs from two different outfits that never materialized....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by viking

schidt happened.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

That's actually pretty funny.

For us.

Not her.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 19 of 65 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 72 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,681
Posts18,456,303
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.