Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
i don't know why, that's why i'm asking it here

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Multiply like rabbits when you have 10 or 12 wives and sometimes more.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Some countries it's the only religion allowed to be practiced.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
The "Death to Infidels" part probably has a bearing on the matter too.

Those who believe there is safety in numbers never heard of Auschwitz- Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
'cause we ain't killin' enough of the bastards

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Recruiting shouldn't be hard.

Over there, newbies come from lives of abuse, neglect, and poverty. Give them an AK and someone to hate and they're GTG.
In the west, the promise to fight against the imperialist capitalist pigs ought to be a good draw to privileged idealists with no real world life experience whatsoever.

Either way, clueless people do stupid sheit on a grand scale. Some live, some don't.

LOL
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
OBAMA! He has enabled them to get away with the murders they do. He has shipped arms to them. He is a muslum hisownself.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Retards!

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I believe the internet and social media is a huge part of the equation.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Screwing goats.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 6mm250

Mike

That's it, right there!

Kelly
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I expect the "convert or die" proclamation might have something to do with it if moving isn't an option.

1Minute
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

The muslim world has had one of the highest birth rates of any demographic group in the world, been that way for decades so the ground work was set.

The soviet union saw this as a threat way back in the 60's and 70's. Birth rates in ussr controlled countries with islam as the major religion were up to three times that of European Russia. This situation was likely one of the reasons for invading Afghanistan to create a "beach head" for some semblance of control which obviously didn't work.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SBTCO

The muslim world has had one of the highest birth rates of any demographic group in the world, been that way for decades so the ground work was set.

The soviet union saw this as a threat way back in the 60's and 70's. Birth rates in ussr controlled countries with islam as the major religion were up to three times that of European Russia. This situation was likely one of the reasons for invading Afghanistan to create a "beach head" for some semblance of control which obviously didn't work.

Bingo!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gus
i don't know why, that's why i'm asking it here

It's the natural reaction to radical feminism. whistle

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
...............................Bee cause of the stu pids.

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Screwing goats.

I like a good goat screw'n as good as the next guy but I could never go around cutting people that I don't know heads off. Crazy

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Yep!!
Originally Posted by 6mm250

Mike

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
everyone who has posted here has come up with better ideas than i could.

one would think the abrahamic religious trinity would get along better than they do. all are monotheistic and have the same root. actually, i've always thought that islam is a mere clone, off-shoot, or variation of judaism. i know others disagree.

ol o'reilly on the fox believes the muslims have to change themselves. after 1500 years they're going to receive a revelation? he says we can't kill them all.

sometimes i think the early christians, rather than forcibly converting jews, vikings, and later the Native Americans at the point of enforced edicts followed by solingen steel, they should have focused on converting the muslims.

it would have reduced the muslim base. it might have delayed present events for another 300 years before critical mass. now, it might all be over in 50 years or less.

anyways, pakistan and india both have the bomb, and i've heard muslims and hindu's don't always get along.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
One can't explain it if one doesn't believe.

Islam is nothing more than a Christian heresy. It is Arian Christianity with a wrinkle or two. It claims to love Jesus while denying his divinity and listing him merely as a prophet. The most important prophet, by the way, next to Mohammed. Islam even teaches that in the last days, Jesus will return to earth, declare himself a Muslim, declare allegiance to the Mahdi, clarify that he was just a man, and judge everyone who isn't a Muslim.

Now, here is where the belief part begins to play. The devil is a deceiver and all the best lies are partially true. Thus, Islam doesn't deny Christ or call him a fairy tale or anything else. It embraces him and adopts him as its own. However, it adopts the wrong Christ. In Islam Jesus was just a man, a prophet, but a man. He was not crucified. He did not die for our sins. He was not resurrected. It takes Christ and completely subverts him.

And, of course, Islam being of the devil has a special hatred for the Jews. The Jews were/are God's chosen people and were the vehicle for bringing salvation to the world. The devil has always had a special hatred for the Jews and it is no surprise, that even with all the official and unofficial hatred Jews have received through their history at the hands of Christians and others, that the Muslim hatred seems to be the most virulent and pervasive. The Bible definitely has passages that could be interpreted as anti-Jewish, but the Koran literally says that one day the rocks will cry out to Muslims and say, "Oh, Muslim, there is a Jew behind me. Come and kill him."

But, in any case, Islam is a perversion of the Gospel and is therefore literally "Anti-Christ" as that it denies Jesus and replaces him with a false one. Why is it growing so much? Because quite simply, man always prefers the lie to the truth.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 11point, 62 invisible), 3,006 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,340
Posts18,468,711
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.