24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 26 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 25 26
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You STUPID fhuqkers are a riot and you couldn't knock the new offa used pair of boots. Now the Epic Hilarity is in your oblivious declaration,that you and your MartMart ways,are 100% clueless in regards to twist rate's literal bearing and that is somehow a default "Trump Card"?!? Joe Average sure as fhuqk ain't very bright,as you incessantly attest and the profundity of your Dumbfhuqktitude is welllllllllll beyond UBER in it's volume and pitch. Tough to beat a high-pitched nasal whine for oblivious hilarity. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

It is funnier than fhuqk that you MartMart fhuqks are swooned by Stupidity,Goat Fhuqks and AMAZINGLY stupid ideas. Read that again. Now one more time. Points awarded for being unable to connect a single dot,even after a trio of attempts. Laughing!

Now if a Crippled Lug,Goat Fhuqk twisted POS,that handles like a railroad tie is your version of "good"...you REALLY should keep such secrets to yourself,because it is beyond glaring in Dumbfhuqktitude. Kudos for being stumped with a blind mag too. Laughing! The only thing you stupid fhuqkers shoot is your mouths and Imaginations. Bless your heart.

"Luckily" for you and your ilk,you get to laude the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's,in being an amazingly stupid fhuqk. Mebbe add merit by making mention how the masses are so incredibly astute,so as to grant your boy Obama both the Popular and Electoral vote. You are in sooooooooooo fhuqking far over your pointy head,it's just simply a shame you can't muster the 17 IQ points requisite,to savvy. Laughing!

I know...I know,you are comforted via the "endorsement" of The Hollywood Hunter and Boddington,due their incredible "insight" as to what makes a rifle tick. Re-laughing!

So here's to the unbridled hilarity of you doing your best(and it is ONLY fhuqking funny,because you are doing your BEST!) and the inability for you to have even the faintest of fhuqking clues,as you talk out your ass while licking windows.

Mechanics matter,despite your being well shy of the grey matter to fathom something so fhuqking obvious. The harmony of twist,throat and COAL is what makes a rifle shine and less those stars being aligned,heavy concession(s) are purposely crafted into the pending Goat Fhuqk. Hint.

Now none too "surprisingly",the poor Boob OP who "offers" said Goat Fhuqk "particulars" has gone wayyyyyyyyyyyy outta her way to step aside of all germane mechanical specs. Mainly because she too is totally fhuqking clueless and wayyyyyyyyyyy over her head,though the "names" dropped were/are especially fhuqking hilarious and will certainly give YOU the warm/fuzzy. Laughing! You "lucky" bitch!!!

Twist in reserve,throat to COAL latitude and bells cain't be made to stop ringing. Read that again. Now one more time. You are now a double "Ace",you dumbfhuqk. Laughing!

I'm REALLY enjoying the notion that you "luckily" stumbled onto a steaming pile of schit,placed in a ZipLoc and are now trying to brag how your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking Stupidity is gonna nudge you to cut a check for same. What next...are you going to tell everyone what a dick tastes like?!? Laughing!

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot and this is UBER fhuqking hilarity!

P.S. and by the way a true 9" will fling 105 Hyper Boogers at sealevel,though a spout cited to be 9",that ain't...won't. Re-hint. A cleaning rod will answer all questions/concerns and in nano-seconds. Best part being,you cain't know what any of that means. Laughing!

Nothing funnier than a buncha Window Lickers trying to "design" a rifle,then patting themselves on the back and trying to convince one another that the STUPIDITY was "founded" in "merit". Jeezus fhuqking Gwadd THAT is fhuqking funny!

Just oh soooooooooooooo fhuqking WOW.

Again what is COAL latitude and how are these pieces of schit throated...if only to add to the copious hilarity? Or knock it out of The Park and hang a pic of yourself,just to reiterate how mechanical specs are "moot".

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!...................

BP-B2

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
RDFinn, I think you just said what I was trying to say with my earlier posts. I think it's awesome that any manufacturer would come on here and be willing to talk to folks about their product. That in itself says a lot about the folks running the company. I sincerely hope they are successful in the marketplace, blind mag or floor plate, and whatever twist rate they decide on. The rifles will be nice either way.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree. The guy comes here and tries to promote his product and take the time to answer questions and honestly take suggestions on how to improve his rifles and in return gets a lot of grief, but still stays for feedback, speaks volumes for his company and what he's trying to accomplish. I wish these guys nothing but good will and hope he sells a ton of rifles.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yup.

While not my cup of tea, I wish them well, Alaskan Midget Mouth aside.

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Well put, Brad.

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by JasonH
Again, how many folks that are going to buy these rifles are going to give a crap about 105 and 115 grain bullets? These are HUNTING rifles, not match rifles.

You begin it Ginger with your all knowing attitude.

I think they should follow your lead on everything, that way they are guaranteed to fail.

Methinks they are bright enough to not have you on R&D

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Oh, he's from Oz, that explains the stupidity.

You're so mean.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
There is a TON of advice here that this new company needs to consider and even though he's quite poetic and long winded boxer is right when he brings up coal and throat.....twist can't be ignored

If your going to build it.......do it right

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by bobnob17
Oh, he's from Oz, that explains the stupidity.

You're so mean.

It weren't you.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by tedthorn
There is a TON of advice here that this new company needs to consider and even though he's quite poetic and long winded boxer is right when he brings up coal and throat.....twist can't be ignored

If your going to build it.......do it right

Yes, exactly.

Case in point. Forbes has a GENEROUS COAL with their 3" magazine on a short action platform. Of course they gave their 243 a 1-10" twist. So now you have the magazine, but not the twist.

Ruger got the twist right with the RAR, but the factory magazine can't accept a round loaded with a 75gr Amax.

So many swing and miss.

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm also curious as to why they chamber for 4 different 7mm's and have 3 different twists depending on which 7mm you pick.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I'm also curious as to why they chamber for 4 different 7mm's and have 3 different twists depending on which 7mm you pick.

Cause they be custom man!
Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
JasonH,

Could you explain what the drawback would be to twisting the 243 at 8"?

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I don't suppose there would be one. If they see fit to go for 1:8 I'm sure it will make a very small number of shooters happy.

I guess what irritates me is just the general attitude towards LAW, and the arrogance exhibited on this forum in general. Some of the insulting comments that were made in the beginning, and all of it stemmed from nothing more than a disagreement about twist rate? It seemed as though some of you were trying to say that the people at LAW are somehow inferior to you because they made different decisions than you would have about THEIR products.

How many folks on this forum own their own firearms company? How many of you run your own gunsmith business? How many of you write articles for major shooting or hunting publications? How many of you have your own TV show about firearms or hunting?

If you didn't answer "I do" to any of those questions, I'm not sure why you think that your opinion actually matters. If you did answer in the affirmative, then you might have a leg to stand on as far as someone who matters paying attention to what you have to say. I will go ahead and admit that I am not in one of those categories. Therefore, I can give my opinions on here all day long, but I don't actually expect anyone from a firearms company to take it seriously. If I owned my own firearms company that's the first group of people I would listen to........firearms ENTHUSISTS on a friggin forum......yeah right.

In the end, this forum is supposed to be a place for good natured discussion about a passion that we all share. Instead it seems to always end up with mud slinging and name calling, and arrogance. It seems that some folks on here take themselves way too seriously. Being a guide or outfitter or a competition shooter or a dedicated hand loader is fine, but it certainly doesn't mean that you know enough to tell a company how they should and should not make their products. Get over yourselves.

At least I have enough sense to realize that I am just a piss ant in the grand scheme of things, as are most of the people on this forum. Our opinions are just that, opinions. if you want rifles built your way, either come up with a few thousand dollars and call a custom maker, or come up with a few million and start your own company. If you want your opinion to matter, go out and make a name for yourself in the industry......otherwise don't get butt hurt when the folks with money that run the companies don't give two [bleep] about your "opinion".

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Well said Jason.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
+1, the site needs more such decent, realistic posts and no more of the BS from the mouthy few.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I don't suppose there would be one. If they see fit to go for 1:8 I'm sure it will make a very small number of shooters happy.

I guess what irritates me is just the general attitude towards LAW, and the arrogance exhibited on this forum in general. Some of the insulting comments that were made in the beginning, and all of it stemmed from nothing more than a disagreement about twist rate? It seemed as though some of you were trying to say that the people at LAW are somehow inferior to you because they made different decisions than you would have about THEIR products.

How many folks on this forum own their own firearms company? How many of you run your own gunsmith business? How many of you write articles for major shooting or hunting publications? How many of you have your own TV show about firearms or hunting?

If you didn't answer "I do" to any of those questions, I'm not sure why you think that your opinion actually matters. If you did answer in the affirmative, then you might have a leg to stand on as far as someone who matters paying attention to what you have to say. I will go ahead and admit that I am not in one of those categories. Therefore, I can give my opinions on here all day long, but I don't actually expect anyone from a firearms company to take it seriously. If I owned my own firearms company that's the first group of people I would listen to........firearms ENTHUSISTS on a friggin forum......yeah right.

In the end, this forum is supposed to be a place for good natured discussion about a passion that we all share. Instead it seems to always end up with mud slinging and name calling, and arrogance. It seems that some folks on here take themselves way too seriously. Being a guide or outfitter or a competition shooter or a dedicated hand loader is fine, but it certainly doesn't mean that you know enough to tell a company how they should and should not make their products. Get over yourselves.

At least I have enough sense to realize that I am just a piss ant in the grand scheme of things, as are most of the people on this forum. Our opinions are just that, opinions. if you want rifles built your way, either come up with a few thousand dollars and call a custom maker, or come up with a few million and start your own company. If you want your opinion to matter, go out and make a name for yourself in the industry......otherwise don't get butt hurt when the folks with money that run the companies don't give two [bleep] about your "opinion".

A lot of wasted bandwidth and bluster to say you were wrong
You did get one part right....

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The only arrogance I see is from a guy who has likely tree stand or blind hunted his whole life who thinks rifle specs do not matter, and who thinks him speaking for the general public matters. Speaking of pot and kettle.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Quite a lot to say.....

I however will keep it short

This company won't be around in 5 years if they want to build $1500 rifles that a company in York already builds for 500 less....

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Please tell me where I can buy a proprietary bolt action in a high tech specialties stock with a timney trigger and ceracoated metal for $1000? I want one!

Page 6 of 26 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
830 members (06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 1234, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 78 invisible), 3,257 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,713
Posts18,400,305
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.