Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
State Department Representative Marie Harf told Chris Matthews that the answer to fighting ISIS is not killing them, but helping them to have more job opportunities. Yeah, that’ll work. It has nothing to do with their insane ‘religion of peace’.

MATTHEWS: How do we stop this? I don’t see it. I see the Shia militias coming out of Baghdad who are all Shia. The Sunnis hate them. The Sunnis are loyal to ISIS rather than going in with the Shia. You’ve got the Kurds, the Jordanian air force and now the Egyptian air force. But i don’t see any — If i were ISIS, I wouldn’t be afraid right now. I can figure there is no existential threat to these people. They can keep finding places where they can hold executions and putting the camera work together, getting their props ready and killing people for show. And nothing we do right now seems to be directed at stopping this.

HARF: Well, I think there’s a few stages here. Right now what we’re doing is trying to take their leaders and their fighters off the battlefield in Iraq and Syria. That’s really where they flourish.

MATTHEWS: Are we killing enough of them?

HARF: We’re killing a lot of them and we’re going to keep killing more of them. So are the Egyptians, so are the Jordanians. They’re in this fight with us. But we cannot win this war by killing them. We cannot kill our way out of this war. We need in the medium to longer term to go after the root causes that leads people to join these groups, whether it’s lack of opportunity for jobs, whether —

MATTHEWS: We’re not going to be able to stop that in our lifetime or fifty lifetimes. There’s always going to be poor people. There’s always going to be poor muslims, and as long as there are poor Muslims, the trumpet’s blowing and they’ll join. We can’t stop that, can we?

HARF: We can work with countries around the world to help improve their governance. We can help them build their economies so they can have job opportunities for these people…

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
everyone knows the definition of insanity, right?

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Think of what it means when Chris Matthews sounds like the sane one in a discussion with a gov't spokesperson.

2 more years...

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Job opportunities yeah that'll work..

[Linked Image]

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
It seems to me that back in the days of attrition warfare (kill them all, let god sort them out), victories were faster, and final.

Modern warfare (you don't have to kill your enemy, you just have to destroy his will to fight), I don't know. I don't see it working to well.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Well it has worked sooooo well for the blacks here that they figured they'd try it out over there as well.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nothing will stop the Jihad until Christians, Jews, and other members of the free world go 100% Old Testament on these bastards.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I agree, give'm jobs zipping the body bags of their dead brethren, that'll keep them busy for awhile.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Nothing will stop the Jihad until Christians, Jews, and other members of the free world go 100% Old Testament on these bastards.

pretty well sums up the reality of it all. The bright side is that we only will have to kill 90% of the muslims. After that, the immams might forgo jihad as an instrument of policy.

Sam......

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by bea175
State Department Representative Marie Harf told Chris Matthews that the answer to fighting ISIS is not killing them, but helping them to have more job opportunities.
Then that stupid biotch should immediately go over there and open a career office...

Best thing about that is her head would soon be rolling around on the damn beach..

Gawd - these gov't-types are stupid-azzed flaming do-gooder libbies that haven't the sense of a fire ant..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why don't we solve their jobless rate the way our government does? Simply change the definition of 'unemployed'. If they adopt our MSM calculator it will show their jobless rate plummet, call it an extended recovery, and obviously world peace will follow.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Didn't Obama say that he is like a big city mayor fighting street crime?
Economic opportunities and midnight basketball should do the trick.

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
IMO the only way to defeat ISIS is to take control of ALL of the territory they have captured and declared as a caliphate. No caliphate means no ISIS, and it will require a whole lot killing take back the territory they now control.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
HARF: We can work with countries around the world to help improve their governance. We can help them build their economies so they can have job opportunities for these people…
OK. I see now. Another way to rob us of precious treasure and send our money to the ME under the premise of helping combat jihad through camel groom and wash stations and other area specific job opportunities.

We need to Impeach this traitor, now!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We should consider giving them free community college, too.

Carpe' Scrotum
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by bea175
State Department Representative Marie Harf told Chris Matthews that the answer to fighting ISIS is not killing them, but helping them to have more job opportunities.
Then that stupid biotch should immediately go over there and open a career office...

Best thing about that is her head would soon be rolling around on the damn beach..

Gawd - these gov't-types are stupid-azzed flaming do-gooder libbies that haven't the sense of a fire ant..

You are so right! Liberalism is a cancer to America.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Roman. Go Roman on them. They knew how to deal with this kinad crap.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How bout a drive through suicide bomb store? Lot's of opportunity and a high rate of turnover. No over head, at least not after the first detonator test.

The worst part about this whole thing is that ISIS is now absolutely sure that our country is run by idiots, IF they had any doubts before.

Alan

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The gross stupidity of people that have attained relatively influential positions has always been hard for me to understand.

Harry
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Where do these flipping people come from?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

691 members (163dm, 007FJ, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,999 guests, and 1,349 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,578
Posts18,454,049
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.