Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I'm enjoying this one immensely. Nothing I like to see more than a bullying, interrupting, condescending, loudmouth called on the carpet and spanked like a beech.......in public. grin

http://money.cnn.com/2015/02/22/media/cbs-staffers-oreilly-argentina/index.html

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes, and he is VERY fluffed up about it. Fun to watch. grin

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Just a feeble attempt to excuse Williams.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
If it's on CNN you know it has to be true. And everyone on their payroll always say what their bosses want them to, I mean they always speak the truth??? But anything is better than that Rachel Maddog show.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, it's not surprising that some effort will be put forth to discredit as many others as possible. Apparently Bill looks too successful for some of the pinheads so they're out for blood. It's one thing to recall 'things' in an interview, another to report 'facts' on the nightly news. If they need people without errors, pretty soon it'll be a money thing. Then we'll be watching Soros and Trump reporting nightly news. sick

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Well, it's not surprising that some effort will be put forth to discredit as many others as possible. Apparently Bill looks too successful for some of the pinheads so they're out for blood. It's one thing to recall 'things' in an interview, another to report 'facts' on the nightly news. If they need people without errors, pretty soon it'll be a money thing. Then we'll be watching Soros and Trump reporting nightly news. sick

Instead of the Koch Brothers?

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
God bless the Koch brothers..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

+1

Talk is cheap. It takes money to buy whiskey.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SBH
I'm enjoying this one immensely. Nothing I like to see more than a bullying, interrupting, condescending, loudmouth called on the carpet and spanked like a beech.......in public. grin

So whom am I to believe? Mother Jones and their leftwing POS David Corn, backed up by some on CBS? I'm supposed to believe anything put out by those sources?
I don't think I will do that...

“I never said I was on the Falkland Islands ... as Corn purports ... I said I covered the Falklands War ... which I did.
Now ... in what I consider to be a miracle ... I found this CBS internal memo from 33 years ago ... praising my coverage that day.
The cable was sent to the CBS bureau chief in Buenos Aires ... by the news desk here in New York City:”
"Doyle, O'Reilly didn't have the time last night but would like to say many thanks for the riot piece last night. WCBS-TV and WCAU-TV both took the entire piece, instead of stripping it for pix. They called to say thanks for a fine piece.”
"Thanks again. Your piece made the late feed, a winner last night."

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I am no fan of O'Reilly but I have failed to see any similarities between this story and the Williams lie.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Yep, it's a witch hunt by the liberal media but I think they picked the wrong guy to go after. I hope he makes fools of them all.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by SBH

well goody tooshoes for you!!!!!!!!!
have fun with your eic tax return money ya fuggin nugg...........

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Yep, it's a witch hunt by the liberal media but I think they picked the wrong guy to go after. I hope he makes fools of them all.

Seems like he already has.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

Instead of the Moore, Gates…?

Sycamore

Yeah, take your pick.

Williams comes across as more likable than O'Reilly. However, there is a big difference between embellishing the details and intentionally mis-reporting the facts, regardless the motive.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
“Fox News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes and all senior management are in full support of Bill O’Reilly,”

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
In his 2001 book, "The No Spin Zone," O'Reilly wrote, "I've reported on the ground in active war zones from El Salvador to the Falklands."
On his show "The O'Reilly Factor" in 2013, O'Reilly told a guest, "I was in a situation one time, in a war zone in Argentina, in the Falklands, where my photographer got run down and then hit his head and was bleeding from the ear on the concrete. And the army was chasing us. I had to make a decision. And I dragged him off, you know, but at the same time, I'm looking around and trying to do my job, but I figure I had to get this guy out of there because that was more important."

Bill at one time hosted the show "Inside Edition" which he later claimed claimed won 2 Peabody's while he was there. Well, he never did. Then later denied he had ever said that.
Embellished details?
"The No Spin Zone", that is ironic.

Last edited by LostHighway; 02/23/15.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

This^^^^.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
William flat out lied and now O'REILLY is being put at the top of the talking points , just a Liberal Smear Tactic to take the heat off their poster child B Williams .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by deflave
I am no fan of O'Reilly but I have failed to see any similarities between this story and the Williams lie.

Travis

^^^^^ what he said

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eyeball

This^^^^.

+2

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1234, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,321 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,619
Posts18,455,052
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.