Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 29 of 63 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 62 63
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Those are dandys! I've never seen any like that in these parts...

Public landowner...
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
it's a cow poker. Handy little flipper, has a 'hook' on the end that works good for pinning snakes, and yanking stuff outta holes, too.....

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by huntsman22
it's a cow poker. Handy little flipper, has a 'hook' on the end that works good for pinning snakes, and yanking stuff outta holes, too.....

Good idea... Nice and light as well.

Public landowner...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cinch

Thank You! Smaller one is a Gary point. The larger one probably is too, but had some Langtry qualities. It's very thin and translucent.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Especially in the carbon fiber model. A pair of them makes a dandy set of shooting sticks.

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Thank You! Smaller one is a Gary point. The larger one probably is too, but had some Langtry qualities. It's very thin and translucent.

Just out of curiosity what part of the world did you find them?

Public landowner...
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Especially in the carbon fiber model. A pair of them makes a dandy set of shooting sticks.

I'll have to dig through the horse trailer and see what the kids haven't lost or broken...

Public landowner...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Just out of curiosity what part of the world did you find them?

South Texas. Three Rivers area. There's some mounds and camps on that ranch I'd like to get into... smile

Don, that looks way better than my old broken golf club. grin May have to borrow the idea.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Here's my $3 flint flipper:

6ft drop of 1/2 EMT, a rounded coat-hook, and 1/2 roll of electrical tape for a grip. Great for cruising 3 rows left-3 rows right and reaching wide, saves from so much 'step thru' when the corn begins to get knee-high.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good looking points. I haven't seen that style around here.

Harry
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Found a good one today. I was only out today to pull out two deer stands. Took a walk for a few short minutes in one of the regular spots on drive out. They had just plowed it yesterday and sprayed pre-emergent herbicide. Total 'dirt-time' invested= 20 minutes.

It's gonna be a good spring, I can just feel it already. grin

[Linked Image]

ya let me tell ya what he aint saying

whistle laugh laugh

we drive up on another friend and his indentured servant out their who gives this lying moron everything he finds

the lying moron is supposedly are doing other things that weekend and cant do his own dam stands let alone much of anything a 10 yr old county boy can do on his own (lazy mofo who don't like physical work)

basically a lying manipulating moron

me and slumlord take maybe 10 steps towards them 2 idiots he quickly bends down and picks up something
and flashes it to me in his hand for like a second and a half before sticking it his pocket

I am like holy fugg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then i start chuckling to myself about it
cause it is poetic that he found that so quick

then I find some broken stuff wandering around looking

im walking by him at times begging him to let me put that Benton in my pocket and go over by the lying moron and say I found my 1st ever whole artifact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just to rub it in

I find some broke stuff
slumlord gives me some broke stuff

I go over to the lying moron and show him what I found

he digs in his Charlie brown bag full of broken flakes and shrapnel and crap

the broke stuff I give to him is better than anything he has

then he starts telling me it is mostly luck and skill don't have alot to do with it

I say "man I hope I can find something whole one day and not all this broken worthless crap"

I go back around slumlord about 15 ft away and im like man you gotta let me stage that I found that intact Benton knife
so I can go fugg with the simpletons minds

he wont go for it
cry laugh
meanwhile slumlord is teaching me to look for shapes and straight edges and stuff the looks out of the norm

then slumlord goes out sunday with the lying moron

and finds more intact sticking out like a sore thumb quality stuff

completely surrounded by the lying moron and his indentured servants foot prints from Saturday

fuggin classic........................

laugh laugh laugh

Last edited by renegade50; 03/31/15.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
yeah, what he said

morning update: My invite to that field is now on 'provisional status' lmao

until 'Special Ed' (mutual moron that myself and renegade50 are acquainted with) can find something, I have been put on pull back notification.

No matter, have access to apprx 3000 acres of plowed dirt at the moment. Be doing a little rain dance in a couple days. grin

turkey hunt, crappie fish or hunt arrowheads?????.....decisions decisions smile

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by slumlord
Found a good one today. I was only out today to pull out two deer stands. Took a walk for a few short minutes in one of the regular spots on drive out. They had just plowed it yesterday and sprayed pre-emergent herbicide. Total 'dirt-time' invested= 20 minutes.

It's gonna be a good spring, I can just feel it already. grin

[Linked Image]
Mehhhh, maybe not. Tell these nice folks how you got kicked out of your rock hunting honey hole. Give me a minute while I get some Jiffy Pop ready

I'm pretty good at drinking beer
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
little willy(aka grammy made me dis way) gave slumlord the pointed finger to another field

while slumlord was answering calls about baby chiks and meat goats and not finding chit

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh well, it sounds like all the flint will still be there when you get invited back! grin

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
little willy(aka grammy made me dis way) gave slumlord the pointed finger to another field

while slumlord was answering calls about baby chiks and meat goats and not finding chit

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
corky found himself a couple of good ones so he's happy again and I'm back in the inner circle laugh

still too 'cloddy' on the plain of Lost Lakes, I'm waiting for the air-drill and disc to come through and it will be game on.

my only concern will the fake fibroyalgia disability deadbeats who will be trespassing all week while I work to buy their mac-n-cheese and hot pockets.

funny how people claim a disability so bad they are unable to work a worky-job buy yet they can walk for 9 hours in a plowed field. Simply amazing. crazy

anyway, I feel some explosive diarrhea coming on soon maybe long about Wednesday laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
nuthin' but scraps. again......

[Linked Image]

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Still nice, Don. What do you do with all of your chips?

Public landowner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have a couple piles near the site, but have been bringing those I've found lately home and toss them in quart and gallon glass jars.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I always left them behind but started bringing them home as well. I decided that they're usually too pretty to leave behind. The kids like picking through them too. They're finally getting old enough to show some interest in it.

Public landowner...
Page 29 of 63 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 62 63

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

617 members (1minute, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 64 invisible), 2,152 guests, and 1,140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,743
Posts18,457,713
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.