Hop To
Page 50 of 63 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 62 63
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by TWR
Originally Posted by gunner500
Got a three pack of 5 round limiters for my 10 round mags, gonna bust some deer with my repr and 155 scenars to see what all the fuss is about. smile

Not to sidetrack but why the limiters?

Yes, Okies okay, [I think], I'll hunt that rifle over in Arkansas too.

BSA, get her loaded up and smoke some venison. smile

Trump Won!
GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Gunner, any luck sending 20 rounds downrange yet?

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

No Sir Big Buddy, have em all loaded up and ready though, would like to shoot when the winds at least below a 100. shocked grin

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Just shot this challenge this morning with my 308 REPR, two 10 shot groups at 100 with the scope, and for chits and giggles, one 10 shot group at 100 with the irons, had a blast! grin

Trump Won!
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

No Sir Big Buddy, have em all loaded up and ready though, would like to shoot when the winds at least below a 100. shocked grin

I like shooting in the wind. It helps to blow the stragglers back into the group. Or when my groups look real chitty, I have something to blame it on... grin

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOL, I screw up enough without it, shooting 30 rounds with the black gun yesterday was really intense, staying focused that long can make a man get in a hurry and fu-k it all up. cool

Trump Won!
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
LOL, I screw up enough without it, shooting 30 rounds with the black gun yesterday was really intense, staying focused that long can make a man get in a hurry and fu-k it all up. cool

grin

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

grin

Old machinegun Buddy that was watching me fire those groups said I could pull those 1.5" 10 shot groups down a little more with a good trigger on that REPR, Yup, "you need a trigga, my n igga" he said. cool

Trump Won!
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

grin

Old machinegun Buddy that was watching me fire those groups said I could pull those 1.5" 10 shot groups down a little more with a good trigger on that REPR, Yup, "you need a trigga, my n igga" he said. cool

Ha ha, I have a sweet national match trigger I'll sell you for $50.00 shipped.

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I'll need to do a little research too see of it'll bolt to a piston gun.

Trump Won!
IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Got the Black Rifle Challenge pics sent to BSA, he's going on a quick morning hunt, then too the range, maybe he can post em this evening, my range pic didn't go through, but have the other two, hope it's enough.

Trump Won!
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Got the Black Rifle Challenge pics sent to BSA, he's going on a quick morning hunt, then too the range, maybe he can post em this evening, my range pic didn't go through, but have the other two, hope it's enough.

Just got home. Here are Gunner's pictures of his REPR 308w and his target pics. Looks like he still needs a caliper next to the holes in the target to confirm group size, but it looks legit to me:

Rifle: 16" barreled LWRC REPR 7.62X51 short stroke gas piston operating system with 2.5-10x24 Nightforce optic. I wish I knew all the specifics, but Gunner didn't fill me in exactly. Maybe he will chime in. Load data on target picture:
[Linked Image]

Target pic, shot at 100 yards:
[Linked Image]

Avg. of the 2 10 shot groups using nightforce optic= 1.624" or 1.551 MOA

Good shooting with that piston gun Gunner.. Looks like he has 1 10 shot group he shot with irons, but only 1 group, not 2, so I'm assuming that one doesn't count.. Gunner, if you want, you can list the specific details of your set-up. Thanks..

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Many Thanks for posting the pics BSA, my caliper and range pics didn't take in the camera, I can retake them if necessary, I shouldn't be around technical equipment by myself ; ]

The scope is a NF 2.5-10x24mm, old style capped, the reason I run max PBR with that rifle, no time to unscrew and spin.

And yes, I re-stapled the target and fired one 10 shot group with the irons for s's and g's, fired one shot, and click once to the right, didn't want to shoot into my writing, fudged a little more by dotting the "I" a little left of center to complete the string, and no, it wont count, just for fun.smile

BTW, up in the "hunting rifle" forum, MarineHawk posted a pic for me under the "tale of two 338's thread", it shows a range pic.

Trump Won!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hope to shoot this challenge soon have had in the safe for a wile now. [Linked Image]

If you are not America first you are america last. Be loud and proud America first.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

Just got home. Here are Gunner's pictures of his REPR 308w and his target pics. Looks like he still needs a caliper next to the holes in the target to confirm group size, but it looks legit to me:

Rifle: 16" barreled LWRC REPR 7.62X51 short stroke gas piston operating system with 2.5-10x24 Nightforce optic. I wish I knew all the specifics, but Gunner didn't fill me in exactly. Maybe he will chime in. Load data on target picture:
[Linked Image]

Target pic, shot at 100 yards:
[Linked Image]

Avg. of the 2 10 shot groups using nightforce optic= 1.624" or 1.551 MOA

Good shooting with that piston gun Gunner.. Looks like he has 1 10 shot group he shot with irons, but only 1 group, not 2, so I'm assuming that one doesn't count.. Gunner, if you want, you can list the specific details of your set-up. Thanks..

Gunner, I'm treading on your heels with my AR10.. :
[Linked Image]

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Holy sheet, yes you are, if you sell me that trigger, you'll have to up your game. laugh

Trump Won!
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Holy sheet, yes you are, if you sell me that trigger, you'll have to up your game. laugh

Ha ha. You are right. I need to up my game anyways grin

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

What bullet you shooting big buddy? 178 Horns?

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Took my PSA 6½ Creedmoor out yesterday, with a new load of H4350 under 140 ELD-X. I put the first 10 slightly under an inch. The next group I had 8 of them in a similar cluster, but one flyer went left, and one went right, making the group 1.99". I was too annoyed to take pictures smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

What bullet you shooting big buddy? 178 Horns?

BSA MAGA
Page 50 of 63 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 62 63

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (219 Wasp, 007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 224th, 54 invisible), 2,075 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,069
Posts18,463,542
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.