Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
now the real thing is to be able to hide a n frame revolver in there.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
My first carry gun back in the 50's was a .38 S&W Chiefs Special. In the late 60's I got a .25 Baby Browning. Back then the all that was available was HB ammo. Had a DS tell me if I ever had to shoot a bad guy through a screen door I'd better open the door first.

"We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past"
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Good info thanks....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good post 4Ager. You are on a roll lately!

I have been carrying daily for 34 years this month.

We are still searching for Asphaltangels perfect edc, but since she has only carried for five years I am more than OK with her changing guns every now and then until she finds the ideal, for HER.

My EDC stuff on my belt is the same as yours. Gun on the right hip, Leatherman Charge GTI and small, good flashlight (Thoughtful gift from RJM here) on my left hip. With a full size 1911 in 10mm on the right hip, there is something to be said for ballast! smile.

I learned too late the value of a good, stiff belt. My Safariland belt makes carrying a breeze compared to a clothing store belt.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

I have packed my 329PD around quite a bit for daily carry. Several companies make a good pancake holster for these and with the 329PDs light weight and a good stiff holster the same light vest or open sport shirt that conceals my 1911 conceals my 329PD also quite well.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
IC B2

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

I have packed my 329PD around quite a bit for daily carry. Several companies make a good pancake holster for these and with the 329PDs light weight and a good stiff holster the same light vest or open sport shirt that conceals my 1911 conceals my 329PD also quite well.

You missed the point of his comment completely.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
Good post 4Ager. You are on a roll lately!

I have been carrying daily for 34 years this month.

We are still searching for Asphaltangels perfect edc, but since she has only carried for five years I am more than OK with her changing guns every now and then until she finds the ideal, for HER.

My EDC stuff on my belt is the same as yours. Gun on the right hip, Leatherman Charge GTI and small, good flashlight (Thoughtful gift from RJM here) on my left hip. With a full size 1911 in 10mm on the right hip, there is something to be said for ballast! smile.

I learned too late the value of a good, stiff belt. My Safariland belt makes carrying a breeze compared to a clothing store belt.

FWIW, the only thing "on" my belt is the holster. Also, two of the belts I use are "store bought"; one from LLBean, and one from a local feed & seed. Neither are "tactical" in any shape, form, or fashion.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

699 members (12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 72 invisible), 3,035 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,267
Posts18,467,209
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.