Father Vinny loves you.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I've been real slow to reply to all of this, because, if you read the Yalie thread, I was not slow on that one. I was one of Marks supporters.
I will say I did not, nor would I ever, nor did anyone else, respond positively to Yalies posting style. He came across as an arrogant lawyer starting that thread, and everyone posting on that thread got the same vibe. It's hard to be objective right off the bat when someone starts off like that.
Even now, I won't go back and try to conclude much about THAT affair between them. I shouldn't comment on any past affairs between Mark and anyone else. My mistake and I apologize for getting involved. It's pretty hard to know what happens between two people, but after while you sense what's going on. I'm still learning what's happening around here, like alot of you.
I have to remind everyone that there were a lot of people that have known Mark for a long time, that came out in his defense. I may be one of the folks with the least amount of experience with Mark at that time, but quickly picked up that he's very congenial. He went above and beyond in many ways in our dealings. I really feel strongly that he's dealt with large numbers of people here very fairly. But, perhaps things have been stretched to the breaking point by his pushing a little too hard to make one too many deals. Robbing Peter to pay Paul, burning the candle at both ends, etc.
It took me a while to realize the extent of the wheeling dealing going on, but I see it now. I don't want to devalue a guy like Mark, a Christian brother and I think a man that has contributed much in the past. Every man lives, learns, and hopefully grows as we progress.
Life is an elastic experience. We are forced to stretch and flex our way along, and if this is used positively, I believe all parties, myself included, can learn much and move forward in a positive direction.
I'd like to see Yalie acknowledge that his style of confrontation and possibly the manner in which he handled the transaction sucked, and turned alot of people against him before they had a chance to really be objective.
I'd like to see Mark step up and instead of giving us the long version including all the reasons why this or that is so, simply say, "I'm sorry", and maybe show a little genuine humility.
Both have an opportunity to grow here.
As for me, I was wrong to get involved. I was wrong to say a word. It was not my affair, I should have stayed out of it. I should not have said what I said about feeding Yalie to the dogs, so to speak. I am sorry for getting involved.
I hope rather than a crucification for any party what we see is an outpouring of support and encouragement to do better, with accountability. Show a brother some tough love. Thanks for reading Campfire. Let's move forward in love and respect for one another. Unfortunately, I have not modeled that. Again, I apologize for that.

This is how Christians typically apologize.

Just an FYI.

Travis

lol. Some apology.

Off topic a bit, well a big bit. I've been doing some thinking the past few days, and whilst I've been a prick to you, often, I've never and will never doubt your integrity.

Integrity means everything to me, and perhaps I've been wrong an an occasion or 15 with you. That's my apology

I'd be tempted to cover the bar tab to get Steelhead and kamo_gari together for an evening. Bar tab; not bail money.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Bail would be cheaper...

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Depends entirely upon the jurisdiction.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'd just like to sit in the corner and sip PBR's while the meet went down.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Yeah, you.....

Hmmm.

You a new guy?

I hear that she just had a sex change operation so go easy.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
What an old thread. I tried to read this .....but I have all those with poor judgement on ignore.
The Safariman supporters that is.
Have a good day.
I am going fishing.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
I'd just like to sit in the corner and sip PBR's while the meet went down.

That's a form of punishment. grin

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Partsman
Hey!!!
I thought only "Canucks" apologized, now I am confused.
confused

I am sorry you are confused frown

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by safariman
I used to be one of the top insurance salesmen in the NATION.

Between the poison in my system from my failing kidneys and the constant barrage of painkillers my cognition is also suffering and this causes me great distress as my IQ at one time was 148...

Yet dumb as a post.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by safariman
I used to be one of the top insurance salesmen in the NATION.

Between the poison in my system from my failing kidneys and the constant barrage of painkillers my cognition is also suffering and this causes me great distress as my IQ at one time was 148...

Yet dumb as a post.

Like everything else SM, a lie.

free bump

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Never post on this site ! Arraggg breaking the rule.

All we lack is 4Ager to come out and try to sheit on Mark for allegations of past misdeeds.

Flip-floppoing wimps who would not know Mark if they saw him.

Those of us who know Mark, and the few, very few, straight arrows on this site, know who is a liar and who is not.

Anyone who would use his (claimed) alma mater as a screen name has got to be a poser.

Saw a suggestion recently that Bin post everyone's real name with every post.
Sounds like a capital idea.

Back to the lurker's closet.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

WOOOOOOOOOO......
Scary post.

Want to see the Glory Road youtube?
Or numerous pics SM has posted of himself?
If Mark is so pure why remove himself from posting to think about "it" and have gladhanders like you pray with him for guidance?

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Maybe challenge him to a pants off, dance off?

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Laraza must be the shortest guy in the quartet.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
All we lack is 4Ager to come out and try to sheit on Mark for allegations of past misdeeds.

When the court finds you guilty are they still allegations?

Last edited by RED53; 05/22/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by laraza
Never post on this site ! Arraggg breaking the rule.

Flip-floppoing wimps who would not know Mark if they saw him.

Those of us who know Mark, and the few, very few, straight arrows on this site, know who is a liar and who is not.

Anyone who would use his (claimed) alma mater as a screen name has got to be a poser.

Saw a suggestion recently that Bin post everyone's real name with every post.
Sounds like a capital idea.

Back to the lurker's closet.

Dumbass,

I do know Mark, and very well.

Check the other threads for details.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wager "laraza" is none other than Larry "Douchebag" Root!

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by FOsteology

You do know what "La Raza" means I'm sure.... grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Sucker bet.

Page 16 of 28 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

686 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 160user, 67 invisible), 3,520 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,271
Posts18,467,426
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.