Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 51 1 2 3 4 5 6 50 51
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hard charging ways? I've the luxery of hunting many locales, but have never seen sweat pants as "normal" garb.... Unemployment check late, or are you simply on welfare?... WOW.... I'd personally do without before I set my kids out and about with rubber boots and sweats!!!!!... Speaks volumes of your character Larry ... Phuqcking shame... On you.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Judman, you should probably chill out. Your face has got to be cherry red as you type that [bleep]. But thanks to you and Fred for "saving" the forum from bigstick.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 270jrk
Judman, you should probably chill out. Your face has got to be cherry red as you type that [bleep]. But thanks to you and Fred for "saving" the forum from bigstick.

I agree damn one thing talking [bleep] but wow they took it to a whole new level...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There sure are a lot of insecure guys hailing from the Northwest Region. I don't normally get involved in these types of threads. Of course they can be entertaining to flip through, or else I wouldn't be here. But it just gets old. Bigstick tells these guys they're full of [bleep]. They get mad and start using the same types of insults as they try to save the forum from. Then once in a while one of them, like Fred or Judman, gets carried away and says something offensive about family. Just a bunch of hypocrisy. Once in a while I just feel like speaking up. Rant over I guess.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It's all good.. If a guy wants to talk [bleep] might as well cut to the chase.. He's been able to baffle the flat landers with his bullschitt but some know better..

Btw Lawrence , I prefer nilla 338 rum, and I agree a edge ain't gonna out run it by but a kcunt hair... Tends to get under my skin listening to washed up cull talk Schitt to anyone that has a mind of his own for years on phuqcking end.. Crawl back over to araig Larry with your 3 minions that listen to ur Schitt over there and regale them with your trumped up garbage... Most anyone worth a flying phquck don't reside there anymore... Hint......

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Haven't said one thing about the family, it's all spoken to Larry's character, which ain't no secret....

PS, Washington is a loooong ways from the "Midwest"...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No you haven't made reference to his family matters as directly as Fred tried to do so indirectly. Still, picking on his girl for wearing sweat pants on a bear hunt? C'mon man. I'm pretty sure I said "Northwest". Lots of guys from Oregon and Washington State take on this crusade against bigstick.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
My bad, you did say northwest... The sweats comment comes from the "hard chargin" everything is tougher in Alaska attitude... Phuqcking really???? Sweat pants??? Lmfao

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ahh Schitt , I did kill a bull wearing shorts last year, early muzzleloader, first week of oct. They were jean like material though ... Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Makes me think of the pics I've seen of the New Zealand hunters. Wearing shorts on top of Peter-Pan tights. Cracks me up, but those hunts for tahr and stags look like a blast.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ya no tights, pard was crackin up though, nice chasin buglin bulls the first week of oct, 85 degrees ain't too handy for good groceries though we manage..

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I drew a mid-september archery Bull tag for the San Francisco peaks in Arizona. It likely wont be as hot as some of the more desert hunts. But I definitely will need a bigger cooler, and be ready to pack that meat out quickly.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nice, our archery season in sept gets hotter than a billy goat in a pepper patch... Gave up archery a while back due to my kids sports, sure miss it.. My youngest graduates Saturday, nice just turning 40 and being "done" with the kids! Grin

Gonna burn Oregon bull points next year on a archery hunt.. Been bow shoppin, like the Mathews no cam. Kid workin behind the counter looked at me funny when I asked him bout xx75 and xx78 arrows... Grin lotsa cool Schitt for a bow hunter nowadays ! Good luck on your bull hunt!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That must be nice. My Parents are early 50s, but still have two boys in high school. Gotta get my bow ready as well. Good luck too.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Whatda ya shoot? My buddy owns the local bow shop, carries Mathews, bow tech, PSE . Like the draw cycle and back wall of the Mathews , all 3 seem to be the same $$... Dig the Mathews though...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I got a Hoyt Charger two years ago. It's the first new bow I've had. It feels great to me, and I shoot it well. It's not real fast though, I use regular carbons and only shoot at 27" draw. I just looked up those Matthews No Cams. I'll bet those are a very smooth shooting bow. The back wall on this hoyt is good, but not great. I definitely gotta watch it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
PSE's never felt good to me. The Brute is heavy, and the nicer bows just don't balance like well for me.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Pard has a Hoyt , Carbon riser, nice bow, I'll check em out. Like to keep my scratch at my buds shop but Hoyt's would be worth a peek...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It a matter of dick breath bulling everyone around if you don't shoot a 223 AI. He could be the best shot or know every thing to know about guns but he sucks at life.
And my observation was that his kids look sad. But who would not be around that puke.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yeah I know Fred, I'm not defending his style. I just see too many usually easy going peope get worked up about things on the campfire, and we really need to leave kids and families out of it. It's just too easy to get sucked into striking out at what's most precious to someone, thinking that'll teach 'em a lesson. Anyways, I better quit preaching.

Page 4 of 51 1 2 3 4 5 6 50 51

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (12344mag, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 53 invisible), 2,307 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,610
Posts18,454,896
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.