Home
Posted By: ctpa61 Tooth of the Arrow broadheads - 07/28/20
Anyone use these broadheads? Looking for any in put from guys have experience with them. Would you use them for elk? Specifically the 1 inch model.
Thanks,
CT
i bought one when they had a chance to sample them for 5 bucks. I chose the 125 grain version and found it to be a tough little head that was quite accurate. I don't really know how a person would sharpen the head because it 4 fixed blades on it. Sorry that I can't be of more help.
Posted By: RicG Re: Tooth of the Arrow broadheads - 07/28/20
I used them for one season. They proved to be very rugged, sharp and flew well. I believe they came out with a sharpening device to keep the edge right. I had zero issues with them and killed a couple of deer.
I have some buddies that swear by them. I like how they one machined piece.
Originally Posted by 79inpa
i bought one when they had a chance to sample them for 5 bucks. I chose the 125 grain version and found it to be a tough little head that was quite accurate. I don't really know how a person would sharpen the head because it 4 fixed blades on it. Sorry that I can't be of more help.

Ditto on “how do you sharpen them”
They used to sell a inverted V block with files /stones mounted on it for 4 blade made one for 3 blade. Three Rivers archery may still carry them.
© 24hourcampfire