Home
Posted By: Bill_N Couple of Firsts - 11/10/20
Got this buck yesterday with my new Excalibur Micro Axe using 125 Gr Slick Trick Crossbow broadheads. He was quartering towards me at 28 yards at the shot. He spun around wobbled about 25 yards and was done. The bolt exited from the lower rib cage on the opposite side. Very happy with the accuracy of the Micro Axe and on game performance of the Slick Tricks!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: skeen Re: Couple of Firsts - 11/10/20
Originally Posted by Bill_N
Got this buck yesterday with my new Excalibur Micro Axe using 125 Gr Slick Trick Crossbow broadheads. He was quartering towards me at 28 yards at the shot. He spun around wobbled about 25 yards and was done. The bolt exited from the lower rib cage on the opposite side. Very happy with the accuracy of the Micro Axe and on game performance of the Slick Tricks!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Nice! My sons swear by those Slick Tricks for their compounds.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Couple of Firsts - 11/10/20
I am shooting them next week on my bow hunt in Maryland hopefully. They are a tiny head but I have spoken to a lot of people that said they fly like a field point.
Posted By: kendibs Re: Couple of Firsts - 11/10/20
Those 100 gr Slicks always do a great job for me on my Browning bow.

I am currently using the 100gr mechanicals provided with my new ten point crossbow. They appear to be deadly by my estimation.

-Ken

Posted By: dale06 Re: Couple of Firsts - 12/06/20
I used slick tricks a couple years. They performed very well.
Posted By: Region6 Re: Couple of Firsts - 12/06/20
Bill congratulations on the buck! I have been using Slick tricks for over 10 years with my compounds. They are excellent broadheads.
© 24hourcampfire