Home
For those of you who don't go to the Hunter's Campfire forum up top, there's a large assortment of new and classic compound and recurve bows up for auction:

https://www.icollector.com/The-Ted-Nugent-Guns-Guitars-Cars-Collection-Auction_as71090
Ted Nugent?? What a disappointment, I thought this was about Tedthorn's bpws.
A Tamerlane for $60? Can you get this stuff shipped?
Auction ends in March.
Did he go broke? There a lot of nice guns and other things on this auction.
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Did he go broke? There a lot of nice guns and other things on this auction.

I was thinking he must of gone broke as well. I gave it a google. He has done these auctions in the past. I think it’s just a rich man’s garage sale.
Originally Posted by Region6
He has done these auctions in the past. I think it’s just a rich man’s garage sale.

Exactly. It's an 'auction', not an 'estate liquidation'. He's no doubt accumulated a LOT of gear 'n guns over the decades, and he's at the age where it's time to thin the herd. I'm sure he's still got a core collection that is mind-boggling if he's letting these items go. Ringo Starr had an auction a few years ago and he said it was because he hadn't seen some of the items in 20 years because they were in deep storage.
Dang, I had one of those Martin Gonzo Safari bows back in the day. Too funny.
There’s some cool stuff on there but I’m afraid that all of the fees will keep me out of the game.
Dig his Bronco!
Ted Nugent signature 50 BMG ammo, what a deal.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Ted Nugent signature 50 BMG ammo, what a deal.

You know you want the ML....And we know too...Go ahead, live large and get the bedroom poster also....and the Cougar carved front door would make an outstanding neighborhood statement...Rock It!!!!

https://www.icollector.com/The-Ted-Nugent-Guns-Guitars-Cars-Collection-Auction_as71090_p8
Nah, I'm content to play my old copy of "Cat Scratch Fever" over and over again on the vintage turntable. Stranglehold baybeeee!!
Like the Michigan players myself....Kid Rock...
Uncle Ted's the Motor City Madman!!
Yea....back in the day....Which is why he is Uncle Ted...

But today it’s Kid Rock...
You young people and your music.....
Get it...Mom is still hung up on the Beatles. I say, “Mom, there is a whole new world of music inside that phone.” Nope...when in her car it is...”I love you, ya, ya, ya.”

It makes her happy, so I just smile....
With a love like that...
Mom????
That's right son. "smokepole" is just my sock puppet.

Now go, and clean up your room.
Mom or whoever,

Let it be...I have a gal to do that...
Is she better at changing the sheets, or betwixt 'em?
" Get Back". Mom.....

I will only say she humbles me with her willingness and abilities...
Enough of the personal...You still making the girls cry at the gym....You should be here...some of the crossfit gals hang out here...whew!!!!

Addition: From Day one...screw the State saying to close..open 24/7/365.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
Originally Posted by battue
" Get Back". Mom.....

I will only say she humbles me with her willingness and abilities...

LOL, are you talking about your bird dog now??
No, but LOL Mom....you still have a good sense of humor....

I have the “ticket to ride”...must admit the ride can get bumpy some times....

She don't care.....
FYI - Ted gave an interview the other day, this is like a rich man's garage sale. He said he's keeping his small core collection of 100 rifles/pistols/shotguns/bows shocked Sheesh.....
I'd like to get a peak at those.....
© 24hourcampfire