Home
This weekend Im giving a seminar on broadhead lethality/bowhunting for the 80th Annual convention of the Wisconsin Bowhunters Association.
While there are not many bowhunters here there are one or two, I thought they might find value in watching them.

Im the corporate sponsor for the convention and they asked me to give a talk. These are some of the content.

I expect some of the guys here that are not really bowhunters to pout a whine a bit. Thats Ok. I know who they are. (so do they) wink

Then Im off for some pig hunting with my homemade broadheads. I'll check back later.

Your pal,
The Adventure Bowhunter

Grabbing my 🍿.

Be right back

-Jake
shart_face

Can we get a video of you walking up a flight of stairs? That would be epic!
What you say about KE vs. Momentum is true. But, how much MOM do you need to get thru a whitetail? At some point, you start sacrificing drop due to reduced speed. Too much drop and you need more pins and accurate range estimates to make ethical shots.

I have my ancient old compound shooting 220 fps. I use 2 pins to 30 yards. Shoot Muzzy 110 gr heads with really not so sharp points. And have never had an arrow NOT go thru a deer or hog and stick in the ground on the other side when shot out to 30 yards.

You need enough MOM to get the job done. After that you're just sticking deeper into the ground on the other side. It's a balance.
© 24hourcampfire