Home
Posted By: Pappy348 Excalibur Service - 06/09/21
The Twilight DLX scope that came with my crossbow package suddenly jumped POI last year, on the day before the season opened. Replaced it with a red dot I had, then a refurb Nikon from Natchez. Finally got around to sending the bad one back. Filled out the RMA form online, put that number on my package, and sent it back. Just moments after I got an email saying they’d received it, I got another with the tracking number of the NIB replacement, Priority 2-Day, no less. Arrived yesterday.

Pretty good, I think.

Gonna leave the Nikon on for the time being. Fixed power, and not illuminated, but pretty light. Zeroed it at 30 and have the 40 yard hold figured out.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Excalibur Service - 06/09/21
good to know,Thank you,Pete53
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Excalibur Service - 06/09/21
Excellent !!

The reviews of their service are always good.

Good to hear it from a real person too !

I've had my grizzly combo for 7 years (I think) & it has need nothing, other than a string or 2.
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: Excalibur Service - 06/14/21
I bought one of their bows a couple of years ago. On about the 6th shot one of the limbs exploded. I contacted them set up the return had a new one within 2 weeks.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Excalibur Service - 06/14/21
Surprised it took that long. Never heard of a limb blowing up like that. I think they might even survive a dry- fire or two, though mine has a safety device to prevent that, thank goodness!
Posted By: Ironeyes Re: Excalibur Service - 06/15/21
I had a tiny limb splinter on a second hand exo mag a week before gator season. Called, got an RMA and had tracking on 2 new limbs the same morning my pkg was delivered.
Posted By: 44mc Re: Excalibur Service - 06/15/21
I think there is at least 12 on our lease . nobody has had to pay for any damage on an excal. even abuse . good company in m.op.
© 24hourcampfire