Home
Posted By: sharp_things broadhead travel case - 06/22/21
As I prepare for my Africa bow hunt that is fast approaching, I needed a case for the custom broadheads I designed that is going to protect them during the rigors of flying to Africa a couple times as well as my other traveling bowhunting adventures. This will hold 12 of the custom designed, 6 blade, 250 grain heads that I made. The pole smoker and the turd buster will get upset over this but they dont bowhunt anyway. They are too busy pouting. My traveling bowhunting adventures drive them nuts since they just sit on the computer all day and dont actually hunt. Just watch them pout in 3.....2.......1. They have been patterned like yearling bucks. . grin

Posted By: smokepole Re: broadhead travel case - 06/22/21
I bet FishinHank would like one of those.
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: broadhead travel case - 06/23/21
LAFFIN!!!

Like Ya, how the fughk would you ever travel without a custom broad head case!!!
You fughkin Moron.....
Posted By: smokepole Oreos and Twinkies - 06/23/21
Originally Posted by sharp_things
As I prepare for my high fence Arkansas hog hunt that is fast approaching, I needed a case for my Oreos and Twinkies that is going to protect them during the rigors of driving a few hours on the highway. I just hate it when my Oreos and Twinkies get crushed. This will hold 12 boxes of each, you can never have too many. It's important to keep your energy up for the grueling walk from the truck to the blind.

Simply fantastic!

PS, the fact that you edited your original post after tndr and I posted is clearly marked, just an FYI.
Posted By: ElmerFudd Re: Oreos and Twinkies - 06/23/21
Fairly easy to pattern yearling bucks. Throw out some corn and shoot one over it. I hear spikes work best.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Oreos and Twinkies - 06/23/21
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by sharp_things
As I prepare for my high fence Arkansas hog hunt that is fast approaching, I needed a case for my Oreos and Twinkies that is going to protect them during the rigors of driving a few hours on the highway. I just hate it when my Oreos and Twinkies get crushed. This will hold 12 boxes of each, you can never have too many. It's important to keep your energy up for the grueling walk from the truck to the blind.

Simply fantastic!

PS, the fact that you edited your original post after tndr and I posted is clearly marked, just an FYI.

That’s funny schiit. I don’t care what you say…😂
Posted By: smokepole Re: Oreos and Twinkies - 06/23/21
Funniest part of it is, it prompted Ol' Shart to send ne a couple PMs.

I can always tell when I strike a nerve by the number of PMs I get.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Oreos and Twinkies - 06/23/21
I’m still laughing. Ya you start getting PMs you’re on the right track.

Until they start making idle threats you just haven’t lived…😂
Posted By: DeadHead Re: broadhead travel case - 06/23/21
Yo shart_stain did you have to purchase 3 seats for your flight to Africa or are you gonna try to squeeze into 2?
Posted By: smokepole Twinkies and Ho-hos - 06/24/21
Dude. You killed the thread title.
Posted By: FishinHank Re: Twinkies and Ho-hos - 06/26/21
Originally Posted by smokepole
I bet FishinHank would like one of those.

I'm no bowhunter, why would I want one? I would never buy any product no matter how awesome from this guy.
Posted By: smokepole Oreos and Twinkies - 06/27/21
It was a joke, Hank!
© 24hourcampfire