Home
Hello I am in the market for one or the other and I mean new bows not vintage.

I currently shoot and hunt with a 1967 Wing Red Wing Hunter 45# and a1976 Bear Kodiak Magnum 50# nothing wrong with these great vintage bows but I'm looking for a brand new one that I can shoot the heck out of (practice)

I have narrowed it to these two... Super Grizz 58" or Super Kodiak 60" the SK about $80 more

I draw 27" and shoot 3-under off the shelf, instinctive. A new super Grizz in 45-50# is a lot harder to find than the Super Kodiak nowadays.

Anyone have experience with both, I'd appreciate some opinions....again, new bows not vintage...Thanks TD
I don't have experience with the newer ones but have shot both in the older format. Honestly it's going to come down to the grip and how it fits YOU.
FWIW, I prefer a longer bow when possible to help with string pinch, but shooting 3 under @ 27" I don't think you would have a problem with either.
My hand fits the grizzly the best i have a kodiack hunter vintage I would sell for not much
SK tends to be faster.
Originally Posted by bbassi
I don't have experience with the newer ones but have shot both in the older format. Honestly it's going to come down to the grip and how it fits YOU.
FWIW, I prefer a longer bow when possible to help with string pinch, but shooting 3 under @ 27" I don't think you would have a problem with either.

This , I like my Super Kodiaks for easy shooting more than my kodiak hunters, magnums or grizzly' s. SK's the best fug the rest unless you got a hunting weight Tamerlane or hc300. Good luck. Be a hero buy both. Mb
I have a 50# Super Grizzly. Never shot! New. I bought thinking I could work up to it. Pipe dream of a 70 year old I guess. Would sell for half what they sell for plus shipping. Pm me.
Hello,

I realize this post is several months old now but I was wondering if you still have that super grizzly to sell? I don't have access to pm's yet as I just created this account. If not, it's no biggie but figured I would ask.

Thanks,
© 24hourcampfire