Home
Posted By: Spotshooter Best site for a bow - 07/30/08

I haven't been following the latest bow technology - what's the best bow site these days.

Spot
Posted By: centershot Re: Best site for a bow - 07/30/08
I've been shooting the Toxonics 5 pin wrapped fiber optic sight the last couple of years. Hard to imagin a much better sight. A bit spendy, but built to last.
Posted By: Anaconda Re: Best site for a bow - 07/30/08
Many people swear by the "Spott Hogg" band. Also kind of expensive, but they are built to last. Spott Hoggs have a vertical wire that I like.
Posted By: northcountry Re: Best site for a bow - 07/31/08
I wonder if maybe he was asking for website rather than a site
for aiming? NC
Posted By: Spotshooter Re: Best site for a bow - 08/01/08

Nope a sight as pins.

I have a trophy ridge on mine but it seems heavy and I broke one of the pins. I can make due with it but I think there is a better site out there.

Spot
Posted By: les7mm Re: Best site for a bow - 08/01/08
fuse 3 pin is great
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Best site for a bow - 08/07/08
Sword Twilight Hunter is THE best site I've ever owned. Look them up. Very good people to work with and you can customize your pins sizes if you like. They offer .029, .019 and .010 and you can mix and match sizes and colors. They come with a removable light but you won't need it. The fiber optics are very bright. Will easily get you to last shooting light.
Posted By: bxroads Re: Best site for a bow - 08/07/08
Rooster, have you owned a Spott Hogg?
Posted By: Lawdwaz Re: Best site for a bow - 08/07/08
I'm shooting the HHA sight. One vertical pin, coming up from the bottom. Kind of reminds me of a gun sight in a way. My shooting has improved so much with the new bow and sight. Best I've shot in 40 years of bows and arrows.

Also, the sight is quickly adjustable for different yardages.
Posted By: Spotshooter Re: Best site for a bow - 08/07/08
From the research I've done the hog spot wrap should be one of the best but it isn't cheap!

Spot
Posted By: DarkStar Re: Best site for a bow - 08/08/08
i dont know if its the best but www.huntingnet.com is a good one
Posted By: MarcTaylor Re: Best site for a bow - 08/09/08
I'm with Centershot.

My Toxonics is amazing. My neighbor recently hollered at me from next door, "Holy, *hit, man, you got a light on that thing? I can see your pins from here."

Light, strong, great sight.

Taylor
© 24hourcampfire