Home
I just saw this . Certainly is interesting
Couple bowhunters in the local deer management team have them, and have been quite pleased with the results.

I've hunted next to them, sighted in at qualifications, and haven't seen them have any issues.

They have been shooting these about 4-5 years, IIRC.
I think they are what might be legal for a disabled Montana archer. Real crossbows are not legal.
Originally Posted by Angus1895
I think they are what might be legal for a disabled Montana archer. Real crossbows are not legal.

They are classified as a crossbow
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Not everywhere, Virginia considers this one a "vertical bow" - not sure why - we've had the debate with the guys with them here.

Each state has their own ruling on archery equipment, Virginia tends to rule in favor any archery equipment that will allow the user to compete as well as hunt.
Originally Posted by AH64guy
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Not everywhere, Virginia considers this one a "vertical bow" - not sure why - we've had the debate with the guys with them here.

Each state has their own ruling on archery equipment, Virginia tends to rule in favor any archery equipment that will allow the user to compete as well as hunt.

Good to know that thanks, If I buy one of these that is where I would hunt with it. I spoke to them last week ,very nice people
Do you have any pictures of them? I've never seen one.
Originally Posted by Islanderflyer
Do you have any pictures of them? I've never seen one.

You Tube Video

website
© 24hourcampfire