Home
Posted By: ribka Prime centergy - 03/25/19
Looking at a new bow. I know they don’t make the centergy any longer . Looking to
Pick up a used one. Loved how it shot

Anyone else shoot own one?
Posted By: Kurt52 Re: Prime centergy - 03/27/19
Not the Centergy, but shoot a couple of Prime Rivals. Great hunting bow. Prime has great fit and finish, they tune very easily, they are fairly quick, etc.

I would not be afraid of a Centergy...just ensure you get it the proper draw length as they have draw length specific cams that go up in 1/2" increments.
Posted By: ribka Re: Prime centergy - 03/28/19
Th
Originally Posted by Kurt52
Not the Centergy, but shoot a couple of Prime Rivals. Great hunting bow. Prime has great fit and finish, they tune very easily, they are fairly quick, etc.

I would not be afraid of a Centergy...just ensure you get it the proper draw length as they have draw length specific cams that go up in 1/2" increments.

Thanks

Tha
Posted By: SFCSNOW Re: Prime centergy - 04/12/19
I’m a bow slut and buy three or four gently used current year models off Archery Talk classifieds every year.

My Centergy is one of the few bows I’ve kept more than two years. I’ll shoot it again next season. One of the smoothest drawing bows I’ve shot. It stays on target like a much longer ATA target bow. Prime makes quality bows.
Posted By: kaboku68 Re: Prime centergy - 05/24/19
I have one too that I really like. It is always between that one and a Bear Anarchy with two hybrid cams. Both are dead nuts accurate and cost money because they bust nocks.
Posted By: CBB Re: Prime centergy - 05/31/19
Shot the Centergy a few times and I did enjoy it. This year I I found a smoking deal on a like new MathewsTraverse on archery talk. If you like the centergy try a traverse out.
© 24hourcampfire