Home
I am looking for a Mathews "Ovation" model bow made in the early 2000's in left hand for my son. Other than Ebay any suggestions?

I want to get my own Mathews Ovation back from him bow back from him
Archery Talk
Yup, AT
As mentioned Archery Talk is a good place to buy used or new and they usually have quite a few left handed models.
Try searchtempest.com. It searches both Craigslist and Ebay all at the same time. Enter the miles you're willing to go and it will search all CL sites within that radius.
That said, I searched it for 'mathews ovation' and got nothing. However, I'm in Idaho and even a 1000 mile search is a long way from you.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Try searchtempest.com. It searches both Craigslist and Ebay all at the same time. Enter the miles you're willing to go and it will search all CL sites within that radius.
That said, I searched it for 'mathews ovation' and got nothing. However, I'm in Idaho and even a 1000 mile search is a long way from you.

Rock Chuck,

Very much appreciate the search tip, I found one Mathews "Ovation" bow but the bow was right handed. Also did a search for a Hornady 366 28 gauge reloader to find one in New Mexico.
Ebay
Bought my boy a fine PSE now when he got out of the service for a great price on eBay.
Acherytalk.com
© 24hourcampfire