Home
Decided last night to give it a try this morning before doing estimates. He was moving along pretty good but stopped at 25 yards when I mouth grunted...no exit and no blood but found him 50 /60 yards from the hit.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from ][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Nice
Looks like a rage hole?
Nice mass to those antlers !
Nice!
Cool deer - congrats!
Thanks ! Yes a rage 2.3" and I also went heavier on the arrow this season . It's a Full metal Jacket 400 recommended by my archery shop at my draw length of 28" since I've backed off the poundage to 61 LBS( I found it harder and harder to pull the 68/70 lbs in cold weather from a tree stand). It should help with kinetic energy.
That’s a fine buck! Thick bone with lots of character.
That is a dandy, nice job!
That is an old buck? Look to see if he has much for teeth.
That buck has character, nice.
Oh, god damn that’s a dandy!!! Veddy nice work!!!!
Love it. Great buck.
That’s cool. Great buck. Congratulations
Nice buck 193. powdr
That is a solid LI Buck. Congratulations
Congrats nice buck for sure!!!
Thanks to all !
congrats ! very unique horns
Nice!
Love the gnarly rack and mass. Great buck, EQFD!
That's a beaut.

Congrats!
Very nice!
Nice, congrats!
Glad you didn’t “harvest” him.
Might have been top dog in the area. Very nice.
Funny thing DannyL, never saw that buck before on this property but I did see 3 last year that were all popes by a mile. I came close on the last day but as far I know were not taken during the season. I think this guy got bumped from another piece and I just got lucky.
Very nice buck well done!
Originally Posted by EQFD193
Funny thing DannyL, never saw that buck before on this property but I did see 3 last year that were all popes by a mile. I came close on the last day but as far I know were not taken during the season. I think this guy got bumped from another piece and I just got lucky.

Maybe bumped, but more than likely you caught him trolling! Either way well done on a great buck.
Originally Posted by ihookem

The deer or the hunter?😬
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by ihookem

The deer or the hunter?😬
That's good,lol

that's a nice one,congrats
That's a good one. Congratulations!
Both...Me almost 65......Him maybe 4/5 but he ain't going to make 6 smile !
MontanaCreekHunter, that was kind of how he was acting.....He was on the move....I only had a few seconds to draw and stop him. Seemed like he was headed somewhere else or was trying to circle around maybe to catch my wind (that was the very first time I used the Ozonics as well...had it screwed in a foot above my head). Don't know yet if it is effective but one of my Montana guides swears by them so I tried it yesterday.
Not quite trolling here yet.
Your right Sqweeler, but it's getting close...watch two bucks yesterday horns locked pushing each other around...I'm guessing another couple of weeks should do it....Pretty much my favorite time of year smile !!
Nice buck man, great mass. Looks like an old buck
some great mass on that buck. Congrats...
Congrats!!!
Very cool rack on that dude
Thanks to all, I brought the rack and half skull to a buds this morning to prep for a euro mount. I will post a pic when he is done and it's mounted on a plaque.
Nice mass, Congratulations.
Congrats Steve, just a great looking buck!
Rates a Two-Cool any day!

cool cool
Out the door right now... bucks are starting to get very interested in the ladies...saw at least 6 deer hit on the side of the road this mornings drive... plus I have another good one on camera
Really cool buck! Congrats
Wooden plaque arrived today, a buddy of mine boiled and will bleach the skull ...I'll put it together over the weekend...In between hunting and fishing smile !

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
LIKE^^^^^
Any chance you were hunting around Yaphank or North Hampton area? Saw lots of deer out that way, also up around Mattituck area.

That's a good deer.
Thanks,I actually live not that far from Northampton but hunt mostly further East in Southampton,Watermill, Bridgehampton, Amagansett.
I stayed in Southhampton for a couple of months while working in the area one fall. I would have never guessed it, but there are quite a few deer on the east end of Long Island. Quite a bit of agriculture out that way, also.
Yes that’s correct... I’ve killed 4 bucks in the last 6 years that have made the book up to 151 “.
Nothing wrong with that!
Cool looking buck. Congrats!
Pig! Love it.
© 24hourcampfire