Home
Posted By: EQFD193 Late season LI archery buck - 01/20/20
Eye surgery prevented me for getting out for awhile but was cleared by my Dr. I shot targets out to 40 yds and was happy with my groups....He came along at 31 yds, I hit him a bit back, recovered the arrow a good ways off but I could tell it was good hit.I backed out and went in this morning to find him.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: SGT26 Re: Late season LI archery buck - 01/20/20

Nice deer...Congratulations! Good decision made there.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Late season LI archery buck - 01/20/20
Congrats nice buck !
Awesome LI deer. 140ish?
Thanks !! Not quite sure how he will score..... he broke off in three places and one was a drip tine....Still feel very blessed to get a crack at him with my eye situation and so late in the game.
Originally Posted by EQFD193
Thanks !! Not quite sure how he will score..... he broke off in three places and one was a drip tine....Still feel very blessed to get a crack at him with my eye situation and so late in the game.

Either way nice buck Congratulations
Thanks again MCH !
Great deer!
Congrats!
Posted By: SKane Re: Late season LI archery buck - 01/21/20
Well alright! Congrats!
Well done.
Thanks all, lucky all around, first to get the shot and then to be able to find him after loosing the blood trail shortly after finding the arrow. He made it another 100 + yards (no blood) before going through think stuff where he had to leave sign only to fall off a pond bank...I found him with his horns tangled up in vines with a good portion of his body submerged.....That could have turned into a water recovery very quickly if not for those vines !!!
Nice buck, he looks like he has a slight case of over bite!
Congrats nice buck
Posted By: bbassi Re: Late season LI archery buck - 01/27/20
Dang nice buck! I shot one with that same over bite a couple years ago. There's a name for it but I just call mine the duffous deer. grin
Posted By: yar Re: Late season LI archery buck - 03/04/20
Very nice buck
© 24hourcampfire