Home
Posted By: sandcritter Bench Organization Ideas - 12/25/20
It’s winter, or, reloading season. Post your successful bench organization ideas, the simple solutions that paid off for you. P.s. if anyone can teach me to rotate campfire pics 90deg, be much appreciated.

Shellholders. Since my auto bench primer likes rcbs shellholders best, converted all shellholders to such. The rack is on back wall of bench, and simplifies grabbing the right holder the first time, and not loosing track of it on the bench. White strip is melamine banding, marker is dry erase. Key code above.

[Linked Image]

On white melamine scrap are glued some often used lubes: imperial, graphite beads, and occasionally mica brushes. On backside of inline stand is a die rack (replacing the wood block that i used before). Behind is an old metal 3”x5” recipe box, in which are my common reloading recipes/specs. Rifle on blue cards, pistol on green, shotgun red. In the case of rifle, the heading on each card includes which rifle it’s for. Still have the master logbook on the shelf, but this takes up much less space.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: SS336 Re: Bench Organization Ideas - 12/25/20
Very well thought out bench. Like those ideas. Might borrow a few.
Posted By: lightman Re: Bench Organization Ideas - 12/26/20
I have an RCBS Shellholder rack that works out pretty good to keep my shell holders in order. I have a set of plastic parts drawers for keeping my small tools in. I keep my bullet sizing dies in a Plano case from the fishing isle in Walmart. I have a label maker thats nice for labeling odd boxes and such. Probably some other stuff that I'm forgetting.
© 24hourcampfire