Home
Posted By: Hammerdown Bullets at Midway USA - 01/25/21
I was just at the Midway site, it no longer shows bullets for sale.
You guys have any other info with this.
Strange.
Posted By: chesterwy Re: Bullets at Midway USA - 01/25/21
Shows for me
Posted By: Bater Re: Bullets at Midway USA - 01/25/21
Shows for me, must be a California thing
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Bullets at Midway USA - 01/25/21
Brownells stills shows bullets for sale.

Maybe, Midway took them off due to inventory being so low, or I guess they could be revamping something.
Originally Posted by Bater
Shows for me, must be a California thing

Really, it could be.

Thanks.
Posted By: Hudge Re: Bullets at Midway USA - 01/25/21
I was just at Midway and saw plenty of bullets for sale, granted many are out of stock.
Posted By: HandgunHTR Re: Bullets at Midway USA - 01/25/21
Just bought 200 Secnars about 20 minutes ago. Check to see if you have a filter on.
I saw bullets when I used the search function.

Thanks for the help.
Originally Posted by HandgunHTR
Just bought 200 Secnars about 20 minutes ago. Check to see if you have a filter on.

Thanks, it's working for me now.
Posted By: TXLoader Re: Bullets at Midway USA - 01/30/21
My trip to Midway yesterday (1/28/21) showed most of the bullets in the calibers I load for are "out of stock, no back order", or "temporarily unavailable".

I have since found a few going to my sources that aren't on the well-beaten pathways, but bullets are much like primers now - in a drought.
Posted By: buffybr Re: Bullets at Midway USA - 01/30/21
In early December Midway had one of the bullets that I use so I ordered 400 of them. The UPS tracking showed that my order got from Midway to the UPS terminal in Aurora, CO in one day. The tracking then showed my order "In Transit" until mid January when I finally got through to a real person who told me that the order must be lost. When I contacted Midway they refunded my money, but I really wanted the bullets.

Someone got a really good deal on 400 bullets.
Originally Posted by buffybr
In early December Midway had one of the bullets that I use so I ordered 400 of them. The UPS tracking showed that my order got from Midway to the UPS terminal in Aurora, CO in one day. The tracking then showed my order "In Transit" until mid January when I finally got through to a real person who told me that the order must be lost. When I contacted Midway they refunded my money, but I really wanted the bullets.

Someone got a really good deal on 400 bullets.

I've had bullets go missing from that same facility.
© 24hourcampfire