Home
Posted By: Hesp Where are Sierra GK bullets ? - 11/21/21
I am finding , here & there Hornady, (lots of Hornady ) , Nosler AB,& Barnes TSX/TTSX hunting bullets. But when it comes to Sierra GK, it as if they have gone out of business. There seems to be Sierra MK bullets every where. GK, gone the way of the dinosaur. Sierra claims to be producing bullets non stop. Who & where are the Sierra bullets going to? Do you know?
Retooling slows down production. Most of the bullets going down range these days are in about 3 or 4 different flavors, so I imagine that's where production is focused.
I could use some 30 cal 150 grainers myself. I can’t find any except on GunBroker for intense prices
Couldn't find 180gr GK or Pro Hunters so I had to switch over to Speer Hot Cor for my 300WM. Pleasantly surprised to see that they [bleep] tighter.
Posted By: ned Re: Where are Sierra GK bullets ? - 11/22/21
If anyone needs some Sierra .358 225 grainers send me a PM.
The heck with the Game Kings, I haven't seen a 69gr TMK on the shelf in 3 years. A phone call to Sierra revealed they have "no immediate plans" to run them.
It always seems that in times like these Sierra bullets totally disappear , sometimes wonder if they are producing any at all . Back during the Obama years I waited years to get 55gr. blitzkings .
270@140 gr is on my list. Been looking since the Truman administration.
© 24hourcampfire