Home
I saw some red flags while browsing primoreloading.com - Is this a legitimate online store?

Red flags:
- 1 lb of Reloader 15 for $31.99
- brick of 1000 CCI 200 primers for $54.99
- misspellings in descriptive text - “improvated” and “automed”
- badly formatted text - “number200” to describe CCI primers
- only payment options are Zelle and PayPal
- no delivery address validation; I omitted a city - no problem; I chose a street number way above the valid range of numbers - no problem

I used usps.com and did verify that their stated address is a legitimate address.

Thoughts?
Let us know how it goes.
Don't spend more than you can afford to lose.
I would say any website that only accepts PayPal or Velle is a scam. Money's gone with no recourse.
From Scam-Detector.com

Is primoreloading.com Legit?
website
WEBSITE
PRIMORELOADING.COM
website
INDUSTRY/NICHE
Firearms
*Is this the right industry? website
SECTOR
ARMS
*Is this the right Sector?
Common inquiry: is primoreloading.com legit? Good question and we have a good answer: we DO NOT endorse it as it has a very low trusting rank. The website is suspicious, while genuine reviews don't help it much. We provide a non-biased overview of this business and its Firearms niche and explore how questionable it is. Let's see what the problems are below.

Our validator used 53 powerful factors to authenticate if primoreloading.com is legit.

The Scam Detector’s algorithm gives this business the following rank:

14.5/100

We explain why primoreloading.com received the 14.50 rating below.
Nice investigation.

Glad I didn’t spend any money with them
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I would say any website that only accepts PayPal or Velle is a scam. Money's gone with no recourse.

Same for Cashapp, or any other payment method where you effectively have no recourse.
Thanks for posting, but: ... that site is yet another SCAM !!
Always be cautious, when dealing with an unknown quantity on the Inner-net.
If in doubt about a site, your very first stop should be a visit to Whois.com
and enter the websites name. Here's the info listed for Primoreloading.com ... (er .con) !

Registrant: EYONG NEBA (<-- That's the real name submitted ... He's probably related to Dindu)
Street: CHECKPOINT
City: BUEA (<--- an actual city . . . in Cameroon, Africa)
Postal Code: 00000 ( <--- either they don't have postal codes or the scammer didn't know what it is ?)
Phone: +237.678438108 (<--- 237 is a Country Phone code for Cameroon, but there's too many digits in the actual phone # ??)
Email: [email protected]

- - -
Silver_Bullet

Carry - on !
The truly legitimate sites are well known by everyone. If it’s not midway, midsouth, Natchez, Bruno’s, etc. You should probably avoid it.
Usually if you gotta ask if its legit, you answered your own question.
NVhntr & Silver_Bullet

Thanks for your posts about these fraud detection websites. I did not know about using Scam-Dector.com and Whois.com
The payment type tells me all I need to know
© 24hourcampfire