Home
My short-range Grendel all around bullet desires are not met! Heck, even 15 cents would be ok. LOL Can't locate a darn thing of interest. Come-on man!
100gn Nosler Ballistic Tip?
100gn Nosler Ballistic Tip?
95 v max
in my Grendel Bolt Action, I have been able to locate a fair stock on close out at cheap prices...or just cheap prices in ratio to other bullets

1. 85gr HP Sierra
2. 90 grain TNT
3. 95 gr V Max..
4. 100 gr SP Hornady
5. 100 gr Sierra HP
6. 100 gr Ballistic Tip
7. 100 gr Partition
8. 100 gr A Max
9. 100 gr ELD/Match

and try this one on for size

10. 105 gr SMP Nosler Partition...

30 grains of W 748, has them running out the barrel on my Ruger American Predator in the 2900 Fps Range....
The 90gr TNT over H335 shot really well from the Howa I had, and they're cheap.
I've been playing with the 6mm PPU 100-grain soft points. They seem to be a good shooting bullet, plenty accurate. Haven't killed anything with them yet, but plan to use them in my 6mm Remington. I expect typical cup-n-core performance from them, which should be adequate. They're very inexpensive.
Originally Posted by zcm82

That combo shoots 1/2" groups in my AR also
A 100gr Hornady SP is exactly what I'd like. Something equating to an upsized 224 Hornady 55 SP or the Nosler 6mm kangaroo (Shots).

95 V-Max, yeah.

Guess any of those would work, if I can find 'em.
Originally Posted by Ghostman
Originally Posted by zcm82

That combo shoots 1/2" groups in my AR also

I loved the cartridge, but hated the rifle, so I parted with it. I'll probably end up getting a RAR in Grendel eventually. At the time when I got the Howa, Ruger wasn't offering it in a bolt yet. I had a RAR in Blackout for several years and loved it, but a friend made me an offer I couldn't refuse on it last fall.
I have several hundred 100gr SP Herters bullets that are excess to my needs. Send your cell number and I'll text you pictures.

Thanks, Dinny
The Sierra 85gr hp shoots outstanding in my low wall .260, so I can recommend those. I’d not shy away from any of the Speer offerings if you can find any - they’re generally less expensive too.
Originally Posted by Blacktail53
The Sierra 85gr hp shoots outstanding in my low wall .260, so I can recommend those. I’d not shy away from any of the Speer offerings if you can find any - they’re generally less expensive too.

used a 140 Speer SP out of my Grendal and took a big bodied buck season before last...

2250 fps MV.. deer taken at a little over 100 yds.... in and out performance... dropped it on the spot, not ONE step taken after being hit..

killed it instantly....
© 24hourcampfire