Home
Posting this as a heads up for anyone needing dies. Midway has some good prices on various die sets with free shipping.

An example; I picked up a set of Redding dies for .32 WS for $50.26 and a Lee FCD to go with it for $11.69.
I picked up a Redding 30-06 die set.
Picked up a Redding 7-08 body die and a 7-08 Lee collet sizing die late last week. Out for delivery today.
Thanks guys, just picked up a seating die. Much appreciated.
OL' Potts must have free shipping to different parts of the country on different days, not free headed my way right now.............when it is I have an order
Originally Posted by aboltfan
Posting this as a heads up for anyone needing dies. Midway has some good prices on various die sets with free shipping.

An example; I picked up a set of Redding dies for .32 WS for $50.26 and a Lee FCD to go with it for $11.69.

Thanks for this.

Have been disassembling PPU ammo at the range... and was in the market for some Redding die sets in both 6.5x55mm Mauser and 9.3x62mm.

GR
People helping people, looked like good deals on those two calibers. Glad you could find what you needed.
Thanks for the heads-up, Abolt, I picked up a .308 body die I'd been wanting.
Originally Posted by boatanchor
OL' Potts must have free shipping to different parts of the country on different days, not free headed my way right now.............when it is I have an order

Same here, I was trying to get some .243 Win dies and a few other “Free Shipping” items and it wanted $16.94 for shipping.
Originally Posted by Hudge
Originally Posted by boatanchor

Same here, I was trying to get some .243 Win dies and a few other “Free Shipping” items and it wanted $16.94 for shipping.

Sterling has a back room full of used dies and I’m sure he had 243 dies.
© 24hourcampfire