Home
Posted By: mrchongo Need LR primers? - 09/30/22
Winchester LR primers are in stock at Larry’s online store. Could hardly believe my eyes!

EDIT: Site is accepting orders for one brick per person, and then backordering it. :-(
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Need LR primers? - 09/30/22
Originally Posted by mrchongo
Winchester LR primers are in stock at Larry’s online store. Could hardly believe my eyes!

EDIT: Site is accepting orders for one brick per person, and then backordering it. :-(

Yeah, we have had some locally, but they were/are too damn expensive. I am glad I'm stocked up!!!! Here they started out around $18/100. Now they are down to $10-12.. Small rifle primers are easier to find and quite a bit less expensive.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Need LR primers? - 09/30/22

I remember the days I stocked up

$160/case of 5K shipped

Your choice of brands
Posted By: Houser52 Re: Need LR primers? - 09/30/22

Tried to find Larry’s and nothing showed up. Can you post more info?
Posted By: ihookem Re: Need LR primers? - 10/01/22
Nothing but small pistol primers where I go, but they have a lot of them.
Posted By: mrchongo Re: Need LR primers? - 10/01/22
Originally Posted by Houser52

Tried to find Larry’s and nothing showed up. Can you post more info?
"Larry's online store" is MidwayUSA.
Posted By: 308ld Re: Need LR primers? - 10/01/22
I received an email this morning that the Win LR primers are out of stock.
Posted By: himmelrr Re: Need LR primers? - 10/01/22
Originally Posted by 308ld
I received an email this morning that the Win LR primers are out of stock.

So did I.
Posted By: Houser52 Re: Need LR primers? - 10/02/22
Thanks.

Midway is Larry’s. Duh! After 40+ years of reloading I should’ve known that. Thanks.
Posted By: zcm82 Re: Need LR primers? - 10/03/22
I just got a message this morning saying my order for them from last week was cancelled.
© 24hourcampfire