Home
Posted By: DanInAlaska Which 350 Legend Dies? - 08/30/23
I have mostly Redding and RCBS dies on my loading bench, but I'm thinking of trying the Lyman MSR Precision Dies for loading .350 Legend. I like the fact that they're a 4-die set, with separate bullet seater and taper-crimp dies. The small-base sizer for use in an AR should be nice, as well.

I haven't used Lyman dies in forever, so I figured I check and see if anyone is running them (and what they think of them), before ordering.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Which 350 Legend Dies? - 08/31/23
Haven't heard of that particular set. I run Hornady for the 350 and 450. I don't use the expander die in either set. In all other calibers, I much prefer other brands, but in these 2, the Hornady sets work fine.
Posted By: Mule Deer Re: Which 350 Legend Dies? - 08/31/23
Had excellent luck with the standard Lee Precision 2-die set--and not just in the .350.
Posted By: Bearcat74 Re: Which 350 Legend Dies? - 08/31/23
Mine are Lee dies and I have no complaints
Posted By: DanInAlaska Re: Which 350 Legend Dies? - 09/24/23
The Lyman dies arrived. They look nice, and work well. I polished the bullet seater plug, because it was leaving slight rings on the nose of the bullet. It works better, now!

I loaded 100 rounds with them, so far, and all is well.
Posted By: tdoyka Re: Which 350 Legend Dies? - 09/24/23
i have a bunch of Lee dies and there is no problem with them. i have a load of RCBS dies too. i have 2 or 3 Hornady dies, 2 or 3 Redding dies and 2 Lyman M dies and a Lee Universal neck expanding die. i think i got some Lyman crimp dies and a Lee Universal decapping die.

i think i have a problem!!! crazy

i am not a one-hole shooter, i used to be. i'm just shooting for meat and for fun.
© 24hourcampfire