Home
Posted By: Buckbandit Just when you thought - 11/18/23
Large rifle primers were coming back around they have disappeared again. Just makes no sense something so simple and easily made has been basically nonexistent for 4 years now and whatever is available being 4-6 times higher as soon as they dried up at start of Covid and this president administration. The few I saw in stock in last couple of weeks have again gone up drastically from just say a month ago.
Posted By: anothergun Re: Just when you thought - 11/18/23
restlessness 2024, hope that helps
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Just when you thought - 11/18/23
Interesting that people still don’t realize that handloaders are at the bottom of the pecking order. We get the leftovers that they couldn’t sell otherwise. Until the IMC and .gov quit their proxy war and weponization of the 3 letter agency’s there will be no excess which is the way they want it. Easiest way to disarm America is to restrict supply.
Posted By: Gaschekt Re: Just when you thought - 11/18/23
Change primers
Swifty

If you have to rely on your hand loads for a civil war I guess you're in trouble, we're all in trouble !! LOL
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Just when you thought - 11/18/23
Originally Posted by anothergun
Swifty

If you have to rely on your hand loads for a civil war I guess you're in trouble, we're all in trouble !! LOL

Another example of a dip stick making assumptions about a situation they are totally ignorant about.
assuming ??? really ? LMAO And you expect me to believe that you're on top of it, is that it ? IF you think you are, your out of shape fat ass wouldn't make it to lunch !!! Am I making a false assumption that you're out of shape and fat ? LMAO !!!
© 24hourcampfire