Home
Large Magnum Rifle Match. Does ANYONE know of ANYBODY(Retailer) that would have these in stock... GEEZ LOUEZ I can't find any no where. mad
Been tryin' No dice.
I know it's tough.

I'd be thrilled to just find another 1k of Fed 210's.........

Casey
Originally Posted by Popapi
Large Magnum Rifle Match. Does ANYONE know of ANYBODY(Retailer) that would have these in stock... GEEZ LOUEZ I can't find any no where. mad

If you don't insist on Match, I think Natchez had some Federal LR Mags in stock a few days ago.
The only GM Match I know of is in some of my loaded rounds grin
Go ask your buddy No-Bama!
I have bunches of 210m and regular 215's but no 215m's. It been a while since I have seen any. I know where 2 cases of 210m's are but pickup only no shipping in the Vegas area
I'd really like to find out WHY?! Can't tell me that the war is taking all the orders or people are hoarding every damn one of them made. Has production slowed? Is there an influence from big brother. WTF?
Just like the mad cow from Canada several years ago. No import of beef from them; prices went up availablity went down. Next thing you know we're all subject to $9.99/lb for steak. Hasn't changed since.
I'm sure a large part of it is hoarding, brought on by the election of the man the original poster supported for president. Just like when Klinton got in but +P.
Seems to me like they could be produced faster than we could load them. How many per hour does those machines kick out. Someone should know. Something else is going on
I know were a couple cases are...
Thanks guys!
Federal 215 M... What are those???
I remember getting those in the Old Days, but modern times...?
Ingwe
They can make them faster than you can load em but at 1000 in a case they can't make them faster than you can buy them. You can blame the Administration if you want to but this is a psychologically driven shortage. And look for skyrocketing prices as our good conservative manufacturers (and retailers) patriocally take advantage of the "shortage scare"
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Casey

After being frustrated I couldnt find Federal 210 or 210GM so when I found 5000 WLR and 5000 WSR primers, I bought them all 2 weeks ago.

Casey

How far are you from Vegas?? I know a man there that has 2 cases he is trying to move

Casey
I can get GM210's but not the one's I need(GM215's).
Have anybody found some GM215m Large Magnum Rifle Match primers YET!?
No and I am so glad I bought 5000 in 1999. I am paying $42/ 1000 for CCI Kg rifle and magnum Lg rifle. I paid 20/1000 then.
Randy
Wished I had done that while they were available.
I bought the remaining 2000 from my gun dealer the other day. He told me that his Federal rep said not to expect any Fed primers for a long long time, because they are using every primer they make for their own ammunition. He also said they are also supplying Remington primers for their ammo because Remington cannot keep up with their own production.
I've had good luck at the smaller Ma and Pa stores here in Idaho. 200 here...300 there,now I've got 1500 215M's on the bench. I've taken the time getting to know the store owners and many of them will wait for a shipment, hold what I want, and give me a call. I'd try the smaller places in these times.

Good luck,

Brett
I had em back ordered from 8/08, and got the ordered filled 2 weeks ago(3/09) along with some other stuff.

My advice is to go ahead and back order them while you are looking, or use something else in the mean time.
I found some CCI 250's(2000) hope they work for what I need. Would anyone know if these are on the same quality as the GM215m?
I haven't found any real difference. There may be a shift in the point of impact, but all my stuff seems to group about the same with either.
I'll try these CCI's on this weekend hopefully we'll be fine!!!
© 24hourcampfire