Home
I went shot some other stuff hovering around .050"ish. Nothing really popped out at me and I'd loaded one set at 3.700" BTO. It shot 2 in and one out, but not too far out so I tried the same load again today. I'm okay with this group for hunting.

[Linked Image]

I blew the 4th shot... I believe I felt a small tremor, but it'll teach me to shoot 4 again...
That load will kill....
Originally Posted by baldhunter
That load will kill....

Can't wait to find out.
SWEET! that old H-1000 is some fine [stable] powder.
For sure Gunner. It isn't the fastest stuff for the Mashburn but it is pretty danged consistent.
It's shooting pretty decent. Had to true up my reticle so I shot these two groups last night. They like the jump.

[Linked Image]
Are you planing to try any 175`s in er?
I am fireforming some RWS brass each time I get out with the MSM. My plan it to try a little with the 175 Partitions or Woodleighs with Retumbo. Right now, time is getting sorta shot but once I get enough usable brass I may get a little work done.
That should work! Every time I see Mashburn threads, I miss Dober's posts on here.

Jeff
Originally Posted by akjeff
That should work! Every time I see Mashburn threads, I miss Dober's posts on here.

Jeff

For sure. I still BS a little with him. He's still crushing stuff with his MSM pretty regularly.
Good to hear. Give him my regards.

Jeff
© 24hourcampfire