Home
Great prices on loaded ammo, brass. powder, primers, and bullets.
www.bullets.com
If you like Lapua, Norma, Hornady products.
Could you please delete your post until I have made my selections? Thank you. wink

Dang, those are some good prices.
Jim,

You'd better choose quickly. It's astounding how fast stuff is disappearing.

Ed
This was posted in the Classified - deals and clearance thread. I jumped on it and picked up Lapua brass for my .260 and Nosler brass for 30-06.
Thanks, bought some 60 grain Nosler partitions I had been looking for
Originally Posted by butchlambert1
Great prices on loaded ammo, brass. powder, primers, and bullets.
www.bullets.com
If you like Lapua, Norma, Hornady products.

Appreciate the heads up!!!! I've got 1K 155 scenars on the way.
Thanks for the heads-up! Just ordered several boxes of Sierra bullets (different calibers) at very attractive prices.
Good lord.......

Redding T7 turret for 208 bucks.......

1000 pieces of Norma .300 WSM brass, $1.18 each.... Anybody need about half of those?

Why the closeout?
Banner says Going Out of Business.
I grabbed some 300 H&H and 280 Rem brass.
.See those powder prices! Like the olden days...
Thanks for saving me some money, Butch!
Redding T7 for $208! As posted above. Dang.......... Snooze you loose....
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
.See those powder prices! Like the olden days...

H380 for $13/1#?! Yes, at that price I stocked up and should be set to fuel the varmint rifles and 6mm Rem for quite a while now. Appreciate the heads up on a good deal!
Shiraz owns Grizzly International machine tool company. He has been part of the USA FClass team for quite some time. He has decided to sell out the reloading supplies and move all of the rest of his shooting items to his Grizzly website.
Wow! Those are great prices! Got powder, primers and ammo coming . Thanks for the heads up.
That was waay to easy to drop 3 Franklins!! Thanks...I guess laugh
CAREFUL ON THE HAZ-MAT...

We ordered

2 @ #8 of IMR-3031

2 @ #8 of IMR-7828

1 @ #4 of Longshot...

Hazmat was $60...

They explained (by email... but NOT NOT NOT on their website)... #16 is max per Haz-Mat
Originally Posted by CashisKing

We ordered

2 @ #8 of IMR-3031

2 @ #8 of IMR-7828

1 @ #4 of Longshot...

Hazmat was $60...

They explained (by email... but NOT NOT NOT on their website)... #16 is max per Haz-Mat

Yes Sir, I don't know how I figured it out, but our $20 haz mat was good for 16lb of mix or match.
OK placed an order said $9.99 shipping after order was placed said Alaska shipping would be estimated? No phone number to contact them?
Try this 1-800-523-4777.
Thanks, called the number Grizzly Enterprises but they new right number 800-235-0272 $35 to ship to Alaska via UPS, no thanks USPS is $17 Priority.

They had Sierra 87 Gr SP for my 250 Savage,s cheap though.
Originally Posted by kk alaska
Thanks, called the number Grizzly Enterprises but they new right number 800-235-0272 $35 to ship to Alaska via UPS, no thanks USPS is $17 Priority.

They had Sierra 87 Gr SP for my 250 Savage,s cheap though.

See if you could get a few buds together and combine an order. Save a bunch and you are in the Anchorage metroplex. Have you ever used Hornady 87 grn. Varmint soft points?
Butch have not used the Varmit SP. Shipped it to OR I dont ship UPS to AK 30 plus years of expensive bad service.
PM an address and I'll send you some
Originally Posted by CashisKing

We ordered

2 @ #8 of IMR-3031

2 @ #8 of IMR-7828

1 @ #4 of Longshot...

Hazmat was $60...

They took the order then cancelled... all the powder (and all but one of the pills).

Quote "Our limited supply of the discontinued items BL11831, BL3855, BL11311, and BL10181 has sold out and is no longer available for purchase."
They sent me H4064 instead of LT32. I contacted them and they credited my card and let me keep the 4064. My bud really wanted the LT, but things happen. I guess I'll have to see if I have a rifle that can use the 4064.
8 lb’er of H414 for $118? Guess I dont need H4350 so bad after all, sign me up. Also scored some Sierra Blitz for the 222. Thanks all for the heads up!
Did anyone get any 280 brass u could spare? I ordered some and got email today saying they were out.

Got a couple others but that was the one I really wanted, go figure.

Thanks
Got a cleaning rod ordered. LOL
I ordered some 6.5 130 grain Accubonds. They sent me an email saying that my order is confirmed but the bullets are back ordered.
I ordered 10 box’s of bullets of various type and only received 5 boxes. Was still charged for 10. Called right away and they are looking into it. No wonder they are going out of business.
Got the three boxes of Noslers I ordered, arrived yesterday.
Originally Posted by Nateknight
I ordered 10 box’s of bullets of various type and only received 5 boxes. Was still charged for 10. Called right away and they are looking into it. No wonder they are going out of business.

You are wrong. You won't be disappointed in whatever way they take care of you. Just be decent with them and they will correct any problems. They are not going out of business. They are closing out bullets, powder, and primers. The rest of there products will be moved to their parent company's "http://www.grizzly.com/" website. Most of you are familiar with them.
If you are mistreated at all, Natenight, send me a PM.
My Grandson is missing going to the cabin between Martinsburg and Morgantown.
Ordered $700 worth of powder, bullets and ammo last week. Several emails later my order is down to $450 because they don't have the items. BUT the items are still listed for sale on their site. Suggest you call before ordering.
Originally Posted by Rugerfan4374
I ordered some 6.5 130 grain Accubonds. They sent me an email saying that my order is confirmed but the bullets are back ordered.

Correction,they cancelled my order.
Originally Posted by butchlambert1
Originally Posted by Nateknight

You are wrong. You won't be disappointed in whatever way they take care of you. Just be decent with them and they will correct any problems. They are not going out of business. They are closing out bullets, powder, and primers. The rest of there products will be moved to their parent company's "http://www.grizzly.com/" website. Most of you are familiar with them.
If you are mistreated at all, Natenight, send me a PM.
My Grandson is missing going to the cabin between Martinsburg and Morgantown.

Well I called soon as I received my order and they said I would receive a call in 24 hours. Didn’t happen so I call back and she says 48 hours. Didn’t happen. I’ve been very polite but today is last day I’m dealing with waiting for either a refund or a answear on what’s going on. No need to drag these things out.
Tag
Glad I didn't get involved with that mess. I'd rather spend more money at a trustworthy company like Midway
They handled my order nicely even went out of their way to add a brick of primers under the same hazmat after I submitted the order. Im a happy camper.
I ordered a few thousand bullets and had no problem. Great prices and good service. Your results may vary...
I ordered some Redding 300 SAUM dies at a great price and UPS delivered them safely today, no issues.
I've ordered several Redding dies first batch arrived no issues hopefully no issues with the second shipment. Great deals on Redding bushing dies and competition seaters.
Butch, thanks for the heads up,I've got 6.5x55,7x57 and 9.3x62 Norma brass on the way ,all at a very good price!
Shipped bullets to my brother in Oregon UPS then brother re boxed them and shipped them USPS to me all I got was the empty box!

Bullets must have fallen out? Looked like it had been run over first problem with USPS in many years.
© 24hourcampfire