Home
I found this sight that sells bullets in by the dozen. Might make it more feasible for testing a bullet you always wanted to try. I feel somehow obligated to finish open boxes so this will help my dilemma.

12-packs
I’ve used them and had no issues.
He's a Fire member (claybreaker) and is a good dude. He's also my elk hunting partner.
Cool. Hoping others take advantage of it. I thought numerous times of wanting to try via samples. Then again I can't seem to keep things straight already.
The outdoor store up in Silver City usually has a carousel full of different brands and weights. I almost always pick up two or three along with whatever I went in for.

I use submoa shooting. Great service. Perfect.
Originally Posted by RinB

This!
Originally Posted by bwinters
He's a Fire member (claybreaker) and is a good dude. He's also my elk hunting partner.

Yeap it's me. Thanks bwinters I might be the hunting partner but you're the elk "getter".

Thank you very much we try.

Originally Posted by Aviator

This!

Thanks again, we appreciate the opportunity to serve.

Originally Posted by Craig2506
I’ve used them and had no issues.

Thanks for your business, If you ever do have issues let me know.

Wally
I see myself using this. Good deal
There's also this:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2278174/123/bullet-exchange
I saw those and I like the idea, but why only 12 packs? I assumed they're targeted for shooting a ladder test over a chrono?
© 24hourcampfire