Home
Posted By: Bighorn RL 26 Availability? - 01/19/19
Been looking for any RL 26 powder to try in my .280 Rem., none available locally, or any source I have tried online.
Any word as to when this powder may become available again, or have I missed an online source?

thanks.
Posted By: Seafire Re: RL 26 Availability? - 01/19/19
Sportsman's Warehouse always has it in stock around here in Oregon...
Posted By: TomM1 Re: RL 26 Availability? - 01/20/19
X2, I got mine at Sportsman’s in Columbia SC.
Posted By: Fotis Re: RL 26 Availability? - 01/21/19
I work for Sportsmans Warehouse in Cheyenne Wyoming. It comes in from time to time but it is difficult to get.
Posted By: Highoctane Re: RL 26 Availability? - 01/22/19

RL-26 is as rare as a pro second amendment Obamanite at a NRA rally in my neck of the woods...
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: RL 26 Availability? - 01/22/19
Powder Valley had it when I got mine.

Haven’t checked lately.

DF
Posted By: sbhooper Re: RL 26 Availability? - 01/22/19
Powder Valley gets it when they can, but are currently out. I bought a big jug of it, when it was available. It has become so popular, that H4350 is now available. Powder Valley has gobs of it-or did a short while ago.
I recently got a big jug of H-4350, figuring it would last me a while. Did the same with RL-26 when it was available.

I guess you gotta keep after it, jump when those are available.

DF
Posted By: Azar Re: RL 26 Availability? - 01/22/19
I don't check local shelves religiously, but when I do it's nearly always out-of-stock. It's joined the ranks of Varget, H4350, and IMR 4451.
Keep checking on line. Sometimes you'll find a haz mat free opportunity.

DF
Posted By: Bighorn Re: RL 26 Availability? - 01/23/19
I've got on the 'wait list' of some of the local LGSes that know me. Local Sportsmans Warehouse says they get some in from time to time, just keep checking.

A CF member graciously offered to sell some- If I get desperate, I might take him up on it- I kinda hate to pay Hazmat charges over and above the actual powder cost. In the past, I have driven from my home here in S. Colorado to Colorado Springs or Denver to buy powder, sell stuff, etc. to and with CF members locally. Anyway- there's still time between now and next fall!
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: RL 26 Availability? - 01/23/19
There are sites that keep up with ammo or powder availability. Here's one.

http://gunbot.net/reloading/Powder/

DF
Posted By: Bighorn Re: RL 26 Availability? - 01/25/19
This morning, I stopped by a LGS in the city. I almost never check with these guys, as they never have anything I need. Lo and behold, they had a pound of RL 26 on the shelf!!
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: RL 26 Availability? - 01/25/19
I ended up buying a jug of it during one of Powder Valley's recent sales. I burn a lot. I'll buy two jugs next time. My new favorite rifle powder from 243 to 30-06.
© 24hourcampfire