Home
Posted By: Mac284338 ADG Brass - 03/29/19
Hi All, anyone using this brass and care to share experience? Thanks in advance. Mac
Posted By: salmonhead Re: ADG Brass - 03/30/19
Also curious. I asked months ago and got not response. I just ordered some. Have to see when it shows up I guess.
Posted By: Mac284338 Re: ADG Brass - 03/30/19
Please let me know your results. It looks good but they could say anything and post doctored stuff and who would know? Thanks, Mac
Posted By: Gasman Re: ADG Brass - 04/01/19
I was just talking to a guy on another forum who bought some ADG 300WM brass but went back to using Norma as his groups opened up. He didn't measure concentricity, though.
Posted By: Higginez Re: ADG Brass - 04/01/19
I'm using ADG 6 Creed brass necked down for my .22 Creedmoar.

Very good stuff in my opinion.
Posted By: salmonhead Re: ADG Brass - 04/01/19
For whatever its worth, my local smith and also a dealer in Montana, both say ADG customer service sucks. local guy tried getting ahold of them for like 2 months with no success. Brass dealer in Montana is dropping them for the same reason. However, they both say the brass is good to great quality. Apparently, the guys that run the company are the engineers that developed the RUM cartridges for remington back in the 90's. So apparently they are smart guys, just not so great at running a business. This is all second hand knowledge, so don't take it as gospel, just what Ive been told from 2 sources. Again, the brass is supposedly really good. I hope it is, I bought out the dealer in Montana of his 338RUM brass. Ill let you all know what I think when it shows up.
Posted By: kingston Re: ADG Brass - 04/02/19
ADG makes good brass. The guy on the left is Rich Sherman, the wild catter.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mac284338 Re: ADG Brass - 04/02/19
Thanks for the great posts all!
Posted By: scoony Re: ADG Brass - 04/03/19
I am using their 308 Brass and finding that it is very consistent. Flash holes are nice and clean cut, no need to use a uniformer on them. I am just now getting into the third reloads.

They are local to me so I can skip shipping charges. Also, just started to see them at local gun show.
Posted By: salmonhead Re: ADG Brass - 04/14/19
My order of 338 rum brass showed up yesterday. I just did a quick visual inspection. Annealing stains visible on the neck and shoulder. Mouths not perfectly uniform, so will need to run them through the expander to round them out. I'll weigh a bunch of them when I get a chance to see how uniform the weights are. Also appear to need to be chamfered prior to loading.
Any particular measurements anyone want to see??
Let me know.
Posted By: salmonhead Re: ADG Brass - 04/14/19
My order of 338 rum brass showed up yesterday. I just did a quick visual inspection. Annealing stains visible on the neck and shoulder. Mouths not perfectly uniform, so will need to run them through the expander to round them out. I'll weigh a bunch of them when I get a chance to see how uniform the weights are. Also appear to need to be chamfered prior to loading.
Any particular measurements anyone want to see??
Let me know.
Posted By: Mac284338 Re: ADG Brass - 04/14/19
Thanks for the info!
© 24hourcampfire