Home
No one has it...hasn't had it for months....has no idea if they'll ever have any.

???
https://recobstargetshop.com/?post_type=product&s=Reloader+26
1 pounders in stock
I just got a 8 pounder before Christmas from them

Wow. Didn't know there was any left for sale on the planet. Now that the word is out on the 'fire Recob's remaining supply may not last till the weekend......
grabbed a few...they still have some
I saw some at the gun show in Oaks, PA a few weeks ago.
whistle

yeah, I know where four 8 pound kegs are....

but I know they ain't for sale...

you guys should have stocked up when they were selling them at Sportsman's Warehouse
for low pricing... like $24 a pound.. or like $129 for an 8 pounder....

ya gotta think ahead when the price is right...
Originally Posted by Godogs57
No one has it...hasn't had it for months....has no idea if they'll ever have any.

???

I'd ask when in the stores. During a recent visit to a Cabela's store, it was not among the choices displayed on the rack but when I asked if there was any out back, they checked and asked how many I wanted.

Retail staff have a habit of impersonating retail staff, so it pays to remind yourself of that sometimes.
Originally Posted by ned

Now out of stock
Hoarders beat me to it. Dang it. Can’t even find a single pound anywhere.
Originally Posted by Godogs57

???

Try calling Shedhorn sports in Enis Montana.....he had 8 lb kegs at the gunshow in Bozeman and was limiting 1 per customer.... he may still have some. I bought 1 lb for a buddy that need some.
I tried to help. Didn’t last long.
Originally Posted by 2500HD
I tried to help. Didn’t last long.

Thanks so much. We had our hands full dealing with a family member with stage 4 breast cancer...I had to cross my fingers and hope there would be a pound or two when I could break free. I’ll find some eventually.
Local guy has some one pounders.

PM me.

Sir I can not thank you enough. Buddy and I both got our shipping confirmations today. Thankful 6.5-06 and 6.5CM owners.
Originally Posted by ned
Originally Posted by ned

Now out of stock

'Spose I contributed to that - just got shipping notice on 12 lbs to split with a buddy. Never heard of the seller before but they were good to work with on the phone.
Originally Posted by woodson

Sir I can not thank you enough...

+1
No problem. Glad it helped out a few. I know I was happy to get an 8 pounder. First powder I could get decent groups and great velocity out of my 7 mag.

Same place I bought my 8 lb er just a week ago. I got the last one.
Let me know if you find any hank, could use a couple pounds...
Whittaker’s had some in stock a week ago.
Originally Posted by miniquadracer44

Their website says 47 one pound bottles are currently in stock. $27.99 + $28.50 Haz mat fee + $9.99 shipping = $66.48 makes me wish I still lived close by. Ouch!

Thanks, Dinny
I stumbled upon 2# today at the LGS in Gonzales, Tx. Did not buy it as I have 12 lbs at home. I was unable to discern whether the canisters were new or old stock. They were marked $28 ea.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Thanks again.
My 12 lb order just arrived from Recob"s Target Shop - buddy and I are happy grin...
Good deal.
Originally Posted by miniquadracer44

I counted 18 one pound bottles on Whittaker’s shelf yesterday.
Originally Posted by woodson
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Thanks again.

Good whiskey pard..
© 24hourcampfire