Home
Posted By: Dusty246 Bullseye - 04/08/21
Bet you can't do this with a 223. Actual photo of my target the other day from a gun that shoots everything great except this bullet. !-9 Savage 10 Predator, this was a 55 gr. Hornady SP. Funny thing is the gun shoots great but loves 69s.

Attached picture Bullseye.jpg
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Bullseye - 04/09/21
Good shot. I had a bad box of bullets from Hornady once. Damn near did the same thing, but no bullseye...
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The bullets were coming apart. Hornady was cool and sent me a box of bullets to replace the bad ones..
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Bullseye - 04/09/21
Not a bullseye in the sense of the word but, had bullet 4 go left of the group, bullet 5 keyholed.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Went home after that as I figured that something went wrong plus there was steady 20 mph winds. Picking up my stuff I found that my 50 yard wind flag prop was damaged.

Good time to go home as what are the odds of hitting the same prop blade twice in 2 shots. 😀
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Bullseye - 04/10/21
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Not a bullseye in the sense of the word but, had bullet 4 go left of the group, bullet 5 keyholed.

Went home after that as I figured that something went wrong plus there was steady 20 mph winds. Picking up my stuff I found that my 50 yard wind flag prop was damaged.

Good time to go home as what are the odds of hitting the same prop blade twice in 2 shots. 😀

grin
© 24hourcampfire