Home
Posted By: dale06 Powder available - 01/23/22

I saw a dozen or so one pounders of H335 at Scheels in Eden Prairie Mn yesterday, $32.99 each. Didn’t need any.
Posted By: woodmaster81 Re: Powder available - 01/23/22
Saw those too. I'm down to 2# of 335, trying to burn them off so wasn't interested in adding more.

Sportsman's Warehouse had some powder too, 5744, TCM, Longshot, IMR 4227, H-869, and X-terminator. Limit is one jar per customer so I picked up some 4427 for $36. I would rather have grabbed 5744 but it was $19/lb more.
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Powder available - 01/23/22
They had some at Scheels the last time I was there, and it was 20% off then, about a month ago. I already have 6 pounds of it, so I passed. Back then it was around $26.00 with the discount. Same price I paid last year:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: saddlesore Re: Powder available - 01/23/22
Originally Posted by dale06

I saw a dozen or so one pounders of H335 at Scheels in Eden Prairie Mn yesterday, $32.99 each. Didn’t need any.

I was at the Scheels here in Colorado Springs yesterday. Not one pound . Hardly anything of other powders too
Posted By: woodmaster81 Re: Powder available - 01/26/22
I was at the Twin Cities Scheels around noon today, They had a lot of Western Powders TCM, LRT, 2460, 4064, some LT-30, and TAC. They had bottles of both Win 296 and H-110 (I know they are the same thing), a couple bottles of HS-6, and (2) 8# jugs of CFE223.

I walked out with a jug of CFE223 and a Scheels credit card. They had a promotion where opening a credit card gave you $70 off a purchase. That made the powder a little under $25/lb. CFE223 isn't my most favorite of powders but it is something my stepsons and their father favor for their prairie dog loads. I'll split off a couple pounds for myself and the rest they can use this summer.
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Powder available - 01/27/22
Originally Posted by woodmaster81
I was at the Twin Cities Scheels around noon today, They had a lot of Western Powders TCM, LRT, 2460, 4064, some LT-30, and TAC. They had bottles of both Win 296 and H-110 (I know they are the same thing), a couple bottles of HS-6, and (2) 8# jugs of CFE223.

I walked out with a jug of CFE223 and a Scheels credit card. They had a promotion where opening a credit card gave you $70 off a purchase. That made the powder a little under $25/lb. CFE223 isn't my most favorite of powders but it is something my stepsons and their father favor for their prairie dog loads. I'll split off a couple pounds for myself and the rest they can use this summer.

That brings it down to around what I paid for it a couple months ago..
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: pullit Re: Powder available - 01/27/22
Good to hear it is coming down and that they are starting to show up in the stores again.
Posted By: boatanchor Re: Powder available - 01/28/22

Ran out of this powder on purpose several years ago, hope things never get desperate enough that I ever have to look to buy it again
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Powder available - 01/28/22
Originally Posted by boatanchor

Ran out of this powder on purpose several years ago, hope things never get desperate enough that I ever have to look to buy it again

There is a lot better choices.
But when someone brings me a 223 that they say will not shoot. I have a couple of loads I use to check it out.
They involve h 335. Hasbeen
© 24hourcampfire