Home
Posted By: ironeagle_84 Redding Customer Servic - 11/06/14
I called them about my die not working to get a 53 grain v max bullet into a .223 case without a crimp far enough to clear a magazine for an AR 15. They responded immediately, and offered to send me a new catalog and a new seater plug for the die that hits further down the ogive on the bullet to seat it a little deeper. I asked them how much, and they told me to forget it and asked for my address.

Great customer service from a company i have never had to deal with before. They sold me on their product.

Just thought i would update anyone who was wondering.
Posted By: Dude270 Re: Redding Customer Servic - 11/06/14
I had the exact same problem with my 6x45 dies and redding offered up the same solution.

I also had a stuck case in another die and they removed it for free and sent me a small jar of sizing wax. all they asked for was 5 or 7 bucks to ship it back.

They will have my business for a long time
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Redding Customer Servic - 11/06/14
I had a stuck case in a custom die and sent it to RCBS. They said they couldn't get it out but would sell me a new one for north of $250. No thanks. They sent it back and I got it out. Lost my business.
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Redding Customer Servic - 11/07/14
stuck case, easy peasy

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/504741/rcbs-stuck-case-remover
Posted By: FlyboyFlem Re: Redding Customer Servic - 11/07/14
Redding won me over several years ago with their outstanding customer service especially since I had several custom die sets made. Pricey? just a tad but well worth the investment IMO..
Posted By: hunterjrg Re: Redding Customer Servic - 11/07/14
I've had great service from Redding on numerous things. Never failed to let me down. Redding is my first choice
Posted By: keith Re: Redding Customer Servic - 11/07/14
They learned from RCBS!
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: Redding Customer Servic - 11/08/14
I guess I'm the unlucky one. The Redding C.S rep I talked to about a .45-70 die that sizes the brass down WAY too much (cases look like bottle-neck cases!) just wanted to argue with me on the phone that their dies were built for lever guns and it was perfectly acceptable in order to firmly grip the bullets.

No offer of any type of resolution, so I shelved them and bought a set of dies from another company.

They'll not get any more of my business.

Ed
Posted By: hunterjrg Re: Redding Customer Servic - 11/09/14
That's too bad. Sorry to hear that.
Posted By: Scott F Re: Redding Customer Servic - 11/09/14
I am shocked at the reports of poor customer service from either company. I have had nothing but unbelievably great service from both companies.
Posted By: MCSO1357 Re: Redding Customer Servic - 11/10/14
Nothing but good to say about Redding, they get my business every time.
CH tool and die.....give them a try somtime..
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Redding Customer Servic - 11/16/14
Originally Posted by Scott F
I am shocked at the reports of poor customer service from either company. I have had nothing but unbelievably great service from both companies.

This.
© 24hourcampfire