Home
I am despirately seeking a copy of the Hodgedon 2019 REloading manual (annual). Would appreciate buying one from somebody willing to part with it. Please PM me with particulars.
Do you need the whole magazine or a particular article from it? I know someone who has a bunch of the manuals but not sure if he will part with one.
I would prefer to buy the whole mag, if possible. There is an Ross Seyfried article about black powder shotgun loads and nitro for black equivalents.
I figured that was the article you were looking for, it struck my fancy too when I read it. I'll ask my buddy if he is willing to sell the magazine but I doubt he will. I'll see him tomorrow night when we head out to chase grouse over the weekend.

I looked through the racks of a couple stores to see if they still have that issue around but no luck. I know of one other place to check that might be open when I get off work tomorrow but it being a Friday the owner might take the evening off. I just thought of another place but will have to wait until tomorrow to call them as they are over an hour away in the wrong direction.
Yeah. Thanks sooo much. I have this 16 bore French shotgun I refurbished. She needs proper loads to pattern correctly. The recipes I found in the BPI manual just plain don't work and if they did are incorrect for the gun. She is a 6 lb gun. Stock is a gorgeous piece of French walnut in a straight English grip. 1 oz at 1150 would be a heavy load for this little gun. Thanks again.
He is not willing to sell the magazine, he is interested in several articles in it including the one you mention. And for much the same reason.

Check your PM
Wheelerdan you might call 1 st stop gun in RC , SD at (605) 341- 5211 I believe they still have them for sale. MB
1ST stop in RC was sold out. so was Black hills shooters supply. Still searching. One source might send me a particular article I need, but still looking to buy whole book. The search goes on. Wheelerdan
If you have a Books A Million close by, if they don't have it will order for you.
the problem is it is out of print. Hodgdon does not reprint the annuals.
Did you get a copy yet?I have a extra one.
I did not. I would buy it if for sale? Send me a PM with details? Wheelerdan
Thanks to everyone who helped out. I now have a copy of the manual. This thread is closed. wheelerdan
© 24hourcampfire