Home
I'm looking for a source for low pressure 1 ounce or 1-1/8 ounce 10 gauge 2-7/8 inch shells for a couple of older shotguns (a Darne and an A. Hollis hammer gun) I have that I'd like to make more use of.

At present, I have RST (cheddite) hulls; Winchester, Remington and Federal primers and Remington 1-5/8 ounce 10 gauge wads (I know I'll need fillers for those wad cups). I have PB, 7625, Clays, International and Universal powders.

Can anyone point me to a source?

Thanks.
Am not home to look at the moment, but re: low pressure loads, doesn’t one of the ballistic products books have a 10ga chapter? Or the old rcbs shotgun manual? Will try to remember to look for you when get home. PM me if forget. Can snap you a few pics/text them if nothing else.
Tested 1-1/8 oz load data half way down the page using Red Dot powder. https://www.duckhuntingchat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=908346

Ballistic Products has a low pressure load running 1 oz of shot with Clays that I've used. Would need to do some digging to bring that up.
In the reloading section of the Parker Collectors Forum there is a spread sheet of numerous short 10ga data.
I have some data for 1 1/4 oz loads using Universal clays powder and that wad. It involves using 16ga fiber fillers in the wad. They are effective on Ducks over decoys, so should do you well
© 24hourcampfire