Home
Posted By: featherruffler Rem. SP20 wads - 06/20/21
Does anyone have any they would be willing to part with or have any info on current production wads that are equivalent and will throw the same pressures? Thanks
Posted By: Brittman Re: Rem. SP20 wads - 08/05/21
featherruffler, Let me look tomorrow. I think I have a lot of them in stock yet from when I would shoot Skeet w/ them in Rem. 20 gauge shells. I know I loaded them w/ 7/8 oz. of #9 shot. I'll get back to you shortly, OK? I'm not too far from you to the East a bit. Brittman
Posted By: Brittman Re: Rem. SP20 wads - 08/05/21
I just found the box w/ them in it - the orig. Rem. shipping box. They are Rem. RXP 20 gauge - yellow- for Rem. Unibody shells it reads. I have at least 1,000 of them, in 250 pc. bags - all original. If you can use them, let me know. Brittman
Posted By: doctor_Encore Re: Rem. SP20 wads - 08/06/21
Originally Posted by Brittman
I just found the box w/ them in it - the orig. Rem. shipping box. They are Rem. RXP 20 gauge - yellow- for Rem. Unibody shells it reads. I have at least 1,000 of them, in 250 pc. bags - all original. If you can use them, let me know. Brittman

Brittman,

If "Featherruffler" passes on the RXP 20 gauge, I am interested.

Doc
Posted By: Brittman Re: Rem. SP20 wads - 08/06/21
You are next on the list, Doc, if I don't hear from Featherruffler soon! They ARE available, sitting in their orig. Rem. shipping box here. I know I have at LEAST 1,000 of them in bags of 250 each.

Thank you for your reply!

Brittman
Posted By: featherruffler Re: Rem. SP20 wads - 09/07/21
message sent
© 24hourcampfire