Home
Posted By: Fotis Huge Nosler Partition Blem sale - 06/25/20
FYI

http://www.shootersproshop.com/loading-reloading-bullets/hunting-bullets/partition.html
I spend some cash at Shooter’s Pro Shop from time to time. Lately they seem to be “out of stock” a lot. This “huge” sale, for instance: only a dozen various Partition calibers and bullet weights in stock; two on sale. I must be missing something.
Yep same here. They are a great outfit, 10% off for first responders
and military but not much in stock right now...
They lost me last year when they had a "sale" and prices went up.
I keep getting their emails but never find the etips I need, had to go back to T-TSXs
Originally Posted by old_willys
I keep getting their emails but never find the etips I need, had to go back to T-TSXs

That is a good thing IMO.

Yes, you really need to watch their pricing.
50 cents a bullet for a mass produced bullet is nuts, let alone at a "sale" price. They're probably no more uniform than a Hornady sp, and uniform isn't a word used for anything hornady cept if your willing to pay 75 cents each for their new Atip junk.
I use the 170gr Partition round nose in my dedicated .308 hog gun, great bullet. Don't mind paying what they charge because it kills every time I pull the trigger. Sometimes 2 with one shot. But the same bullet is .35 cents at Midway for firsts and .44 cents for seconds here.
Originally Posted by grovey
50 cents a bullet for a mass produced bullet is nuts, let alone at a "sale" price. They're probably no more uniform than a Hornady sp, and uniform isn't a word used for anything hornady cept if your willing to pay 75 cents each for their new Atip junk.
Yep, pretty danged expensive. Thankfully I don't need them for anything.
Originally Posted by grovey

Yeah that $20/yr you'd spend on partition bullets is a huge deal.
They use to give free shipping once a year with the HNDLDR coupon. But I haven’t seen that deal in awhile.
I think Potterfield is running their promotions and shipping now...
© 24hourcampfire